The Smoakhouse Forums

Tatum Tournament

Bracket not on hoopinsider yet.

I understand Kilgore, Marshall,Hallsville, Pine Tree, Tatum and Jacksonville are entered in the "Big School" division.

Jacksonville is 12-0 and has won the Madisonville and Fairfield tournaments the past two weekends. Have to think that the Indians would probably be favored.

Have fun watching Kilgore's coach play the stall game regardless of what the score is...It's comical!!

Just wait, you'll get the complete opposite of that in a few weeks.

eagleborn you think you could post a bracket?

Brad has it up at the hoops website. I totally forgot this thread when I got it this morning.

http://hoopinsider.websitetoolbox.com/post/Dec-1315-Tournaments-6117969

2012 holiday showcasepool.doc

2012TatumGoldbracket.jpg

2012TatumSilverBracket.jpg

I'll be going by there later... and most of the rest of the tournament....

I'll post scores as I get them sent to me from this mornings action.

Tatum beat New Boston and Woden. Marshall hung 100+ on New Boston and Hallsville beat Henderson. That's all I know thus far.

Tatum and Marshall play at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow and it could be the first to 100 wins the game. Honestly, I think the tournament winner will either be Marshall or Tatum. Could play on Saturday as well.

In these 2 brackets, Tatum and Marshall play for first in Gold bracket with loser getting second.

Hallsville is first in its bracket and will be No. 1 seed in Gold bracket while winner of Henderson-Center will be second in Gold bracket and loser goes into consolation bracket.

Kinda curious, if EF football loses tomorrow night, would their basketball-playing football players be out for basketball on Saturday?

Yea... I don't have any scores... Been to busy today to go by there.. I know they are in the "break" right now and bracket play starts up around 2pm and will end for the day around 5 and pick back up again tomorrow...