Who Is The Best QuarterBack In East Texas This Season?

NODAYSOFFTX

72 members have voted

1. 1. Best QB

• Greg Ward (John Tyler)
    • Patrick Mahomes (Whitehouse)
    • Monty James (Mount Pleasant)
    • Tyler Stubblefield (Lufkin)
    • B. Macek (S. Springs)
    • A. Toney (Hallsville)
    • J. MCcown (Jacksonville)
    • A. Black (Jacksonville)
    • C. Slice (Lindale)
    • C. Pemberton (Willis Point)
    • T. Saint (T.K. Gorman)
    • S. Rogers (Brownsboro)
    • G. Smallwood (Van)
    • B. White (Grace)
    • D. Gale (White Oak)
    • Barr. (Gilmer)
    • Ch. Eiland (Canton)
    • C. Mebane (Bullard)
    • W. Weathers (Brook Hill)
    • D. Brooks (Tatum)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid from bosqueville impressed me but I'll go with will Vaughn. You didn't say best passer u said qb and to me that means heart and leadership and no kid has more than will vaughn

Yep Vaughn had 396 yardz passin an 655 yards rushin. Thats ovre a thousend yardz total offense this season.

Passes for just over 150 a game... Rushes for 88 a game...

Yes, I've seen him play..

Just don't think he's the best in East Texas... MAYBE best 2A in East Texas.

Maybe not the best but you have to put him in the mix. Not sure what game u saw him play in this year EB since the Eagles played all the way up to regionals but he is a difference maker. His numbers are good and with a total of 46 Td's through 14 games thats a average of 3.3 Td's per game. Not sure about you but I would like to have that average on my team.

Greg Ward is the best QB in ET, noone else is close. I don't care what numbers you throw out G. Ward beats them against the toughest competition in Texas. Argue all you want, but its a mute point. Nothing against all the other names mentioned, but if you say anyone else but Ward you are a homer and showing ignorance.

Greg Ward is the best QB in ET, noone else is close. I don't care what numbers you throw out G. Ward beats them against the toughest competition in Texas. Argue all you want, but its a mute point. Nothing against all the other names mentioned, but if you say anyone else but Ward you are a homer and showing ignorance.

Dang, coach! Just to show you I'm not a homer, I voted for Greg Ward. Actually, I was going to vote for him anyway. Next year, it'll definitely be Tanner Barr. He's going to be a senior next year, and will have a monster year barring the unthinkable. He has grown in his QB role to the point where he's comfortable and manages the Gilmer offense extremely well.

Coach...are u homesick?

Based on stats and the factr he is still playing it is hard not to choose Ward, That said I voted for Mahomes because he spent have the season without a running game and I coached him in Junior High!

I really need to read my posts before I submit and correct the spelling!

Dang, coach! Just to show you I'm not a homer, I voted for Greg Ward. Actually, I was going to vote for him anyway. Next year, it'll definitely be Tanner Barr. He's going to be a senior next year, and will have a monster year barring the unthinkable. He has grown in his QB role to the point where he's comfortable and manages the Gilmer offense extremely well.

As seen in our game...Barr is a more effective receiver than qb. Lol

+1