2a d1 state championship df vs yoe

Tigerfan7

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much of Yoe's crowd was left over from the Lexington crowd that played right before Yoe and sat on the same side.

But still a great crowd for Yoe. I won't deny that.

Sorry my friend. Cameron showed up FOR the Lexington game to gaurantee a seat for the Cameron Game. I got there around 12:00 that day as did most of Yoe fans. We work with alot of the Lexington fans so it was cool to cheer them on. And then they gave up their seats to us because they knew there wouldnt be enough for our game. And they had lost. There were lots of calls to the UIL prior to the game to try to give Yoe the home side for capacity, epsecially after the attendance at the semifinals game at UT. The UIL said Yoe fans could just sit on the Dfield side. LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN! LOL! So the UIL put up those temp bleachers in the end zone. Im sure Tiger fans wouldnt want to sit on the Yoe side either..

Yoe is the same as Gilmer,Celina,Atlanta, Mt Vernon, New Boston,etc. all schools which are really a classification bigger than they are given, but say they are small so they can have more depth than who they play in 2A Yoe belongs in 3A

According to websites, Dangerfield enrollment is 407, Cameron is 415. The UIL will be realigning when they add 6A

Sorry my friend. Cameron showed up FOR the Lexington game to gaurantee a seat for the Cameron Game. I got there around 12:00 that day as did most of Yoe fans. We work with alot of the Lexington fans so it was cool to cheer them on. And then they gave up their seats to us because they knew there wouldnt be enough for our game. And they had lost. There were lots of calls to the UIL prior to the game to try to give Yoe the home side for capacity, epsecially after the attendance at the semifinals game at UT. The UIL said Yoe fans could just sit on the Dfield side. LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN! LOL! So the UIL put up those temp bleachers in the end zone. Im sure Tiger fans wouldnt want to sit on the Yoe side either..

Whatever limp wrist. You saying none of those Lexington people stayed for the Yoe game? You want to argue over how many leotards there were in the stands? Have at it.

2A is 2A and if CY wins it all its bcuz they have the best team, not bcuz they have 25 more students than us

What is that, maybe 1 or 2 more players. We've had a few fans crying that BS for the past few months and its getting a lil old. Lets just go out and win, there will always be someone bigger than us.

Have you read every page in this thread? There was about 10 pages dedicated to how D'field was going to "slap us in the face", lots of gay slurs were thrown, lots of comments of how we have never played a team worth anything. All of this after last week we heard the same thing about Newton- but we left that one with a W. And if you read any other post that I have written, I have not said anything negative about my team. Hell, I have watched every game this team has played for the last 45 years- INCLUDING a game in the '70's against Newton in the snow and sleet (I'm sure most of these ET boys here were not even born yet). And I have never left ONE game before the last whistle blew- EVER. I have only been honest about my team. We dont have any superstars. But this team works hard and is disciplined. Our coach says the same thing. If that is negative? ok...you win. But in Cameron we call that being HUMBLE..

Quit crying Sissy. Go back and read the mess some of your boys were spoutin'. We were on our way to having a decent conversation and you want to start your crying. SMH

Whatever limp wrist. You saying none of those Lexington people stayed for the Yoe game? You want to argue over how many leotards there were in the stands? Have at it.

Frank let em have a lil win, they had more ###### in the seats and we had more points on the board. Fair enough for me, Ill take the same scenario Friday.

Quit crying Sissy. Go back and read the mess some of your boys were spoutin'. We were on our way to having a decent conversation and you want to start your crying. SMH

What? There was no crying. I was simply telling that guy that others were acting a fool and I am being honest about my team. I have said nothing negative about my team and I take offense to someone saying I am..so would you

According to websites, Dangerfield enrollment is 407, Cameron is 415. The UIL will be realigning when they add 6A

anyways, Is just razzing you man. The game is gonna be fun and interesting. I don't know why everybody's talkin smack but it's just for fun. we respect Yoe and yall are gonna respect D'field after we beat Yoe by a score of 450 to -85 Friday Naaahh I kid, I kid

I said all year that the YOE and Newton were the best teams in 2A, but just like Gilmer, the Tigers are making a believer out of me. I believe Gilmer will beat Navsoda, but the Yoe and Daingerfield game is a toss up. May be the best two games out of all the state championship games. Lets go Buckeyes and Tigers. We East Texas fans would like both championships brought back to East Texas.

A-MENTOTHAT

Man, I'm just telling you what went down, yes a few Lexington people stayed. Not many. I was actually shocked how many left BEFORE their game was over. If they had won, more would have stayed. I never once wanted to start some argument.. I just wanted you to know about the uil calls. I thought you would think the UIL's response of us sitting on your side was the craziest response ever. But if you want to get all touchy...jeez and I don't EVER think I have said anything disrespectful to you.. So thanks for for the sissy limp wrist comment.

Frank let em have a lil win, they had more ###### in the seats and we had more points on the board. Fair enough for me, Ill take the same scenario Friday.

Tried to give them credit where it was due. Yoenation just whining about it. Lol

Man, I'm just telling you what went down, yes a few Lexington people stayed. Not many. I was actually shocked how many left BEFORE their game was over. If they had won, more would have stayed. I never once wanted to start some argument.. I just wanted you to know about the uil calls. I thought you would think the UIL's response of us sitting on your side was the craziest response ever. But if you want to get all touchy...jeez and I don't EVER think I have said anything disrespectful to you.. So thanks for for the sissy limp wrist comment.

You're welcome Sissy.

all of us supporteast texas.and we have some tht knows some thing about high school football.and im probley the one fo the oldest one on here

all of support

Don't worry about me just know that I know my football and support my east Texas boys

2A is 2A and if CY wins it all its bcuz they have the best team, not bcuz they have 25 more students than us

What is that, maybe 1 or 2 more players. We've had a few fans crying that BS for the past few months and its getting a lil old. Lets just go out and win, there will always be someone bigger than us.

Agreed. I'm sure lots of schools have kids enrolled that are just there so their parents don't go to jail. They would never participate in anything but taking up space. I think a good team takes on anybody. that's why both Yoe and D'field play up in the preseason..