Carthage Reloads 2013

11Deep

Is this thread suppose to take away from Gilmers state game mojo? Kind of ironic they clinched and y'all have had a whole week but now "you're ready for next yr"? Hmmm.

Or is this simply seeing SVille win so big over a team that beat you?

Not everything is about Gilmer. Maybe we are indeed ready for next year.

Is this thread suppose to take away from Gilmers state game mojo? Kind of ironic they clinched and y'all have had a whole week but now "you're ready for next yr"? Hmmm.

Says someone that didnt make the playoffs and if not for letting four teams in next year prolly still will not

[/quote

Dude Honestly I DonT Give A #### About Gilmer Sville, I Just Made It Because I See Everybody Else Making One So I Did... Heck I Hope Y'all Win State Why Would I Want Too Take Anything Away From yall. I'm From Carthage And I know We Are Gonna Be Great Next Year.... If u don't like it get off MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG...WRONG...it is all about US, US, US...smiley-sport035.gif

Nah. This thread was started with the purpose of talking about Carthage reloading next year. Nobody said anything about Gilmer until that guy came on here being butthurt. I have no issues with Gilmer, hope y'all win next week, but geez can't even make a thread without someone getting butthurt.

Dude Honestly I DonT Give A #### About Gilmer Sville, I Just Made It Because I See Everybody Else Making One So I Did... Heck I Hope Y'all Win State Why Would I Want Too Take Anything Away From yall. I'm From Carthage And I know We Are Gonna Be Great Next Year.... If u don't like it get off MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just asking. I'm glad you at least answered the question unlike Banshee.

You didn't address what I asked. How old are you and can you read?

Clearly this thread is the only hope Carthage has of making sure Gilmer doesn't embarrass us by winning another SC! Our fragile egos in Carthage will fall apart if a group of wonderfully classy individuals that we consider neighbors experience the glory of winning it all.

Grow up man. 11Deep is a huge Carthage fan and wants to talk Carthage football year round. There are hundreds of threads on this SPORTS forum that have nothing whatsoever to do with Gilmer or Stephenville.

Dawgs will be back!

Go Bux!

Congrats to Stephenville on the win and El Campo on a great season....

I will be back later to congratulate anyone else who's mojo we are robbing with this thread....

Oh yeah, congrats on a great season Kilgore and I think y'all will be right back there next year!

Okay Im So Ready For Next Year, Just About All the Starters Are Coming Back Next Year, And After That But Whooping Sville Put On Elcampo . Ik Sville Will Be the Favorites Again ....

lol from a EC alumni ... in EC ummm yea we are still breathin ... goodluck to ya carthage bulldogs ya have a great team returnin next year

Does Cartage really have all 11 Offensive starters back next yr? I thought there was 2 sr O-lineman this yr

They do have 11 back on offense, but one was back up and saw a lot of playing time. The fullback was a senior and started until he got hurt against Silsbee. The Dawgs should be ranked number one to start the season or in the top three. They will be a force next year. Next year East Texas may have the best 3A football teams they have had at one time in a long long time. Carthage will be better, Gilmer will be outstanding as will Kilgore and Henderson. Chapell Hill was very young but was one of the fastest teams in the East Texas. I would not be suprised if we have two teams in each division playing for the title.

1355676746[/url]' post='1848717']

Does Cartage really have all 11 Offensive starters back next yr? I thought there was 2 sr O-lineman this yr

Yes sir! The question mark wil be if they can stop the run or play defense for that matter. Losing a lot up front and there secondary is terrible. But they wil put up a ton of points on o. Still a preseason top 10

Clearly this thread is the only hope Carthage has of making sure Gilmer doesn't embarrass us by winning another SC! Our fragile egos in Carthage will fall apart if a group of wonderfully classy individuals that we consider neighbors experience the glory of winning it all.

Grow up man. 11Deep is a huge Carthage fan and wants to talk Carthage football year round. There are hundreds of threads on this SPORTS forum that have nothing whatsoever to do with Gilmer or Stephenville.

Dawgs will be back!

Go Bux!

Congrats to Stephenville on the win and El Campo on a great season....

I will be back later to congratulate anyone else who's mojo we are robbing with this thread....

Oh yeah, congrats on a great season Kilgore and I think y'all will be right back there next year!

Thanks man. And Im A Huge Bulldog Fan Heck I Love Football