Mildred vs East Bernard

player73

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad everyone got to see EB play!.... After watching that game I don't feel bad at all about them kicking EF's butt .... It wouldn't matter which team you put against them!... Like I said last week ...they are the best 2AD2 team in the state by far!.... Sad thing is with most of them being JR's...we may all just be battling for Region champs next year...knowing you will most likely see them again in the semi's!

They can't handle the top tier 3A teams. They are a great team for their size

I don't like to disclose a lot of personal info on here, but I also don't talk trash so that's okay, but I wanted to add my 2 cents here.

I coached in 3A and I'm very familiar with Gilmer, Henderson, Kilgore, and many others. East Bernard has better players position by position than all of them, in my opinion. All skills kids match up with Gilmer, for example, but Slalinas is a lot better than anyone they have. Their line is far superior to them. I think they would beat any of them. I do think it would be close, though. Now, I doubt they could beat Stephenville, but they would play them better than Kilgore did.

Normally I'd say a 2A team would get smoked by a 3A late round team, but this is the exception.

Just my humble opinion. Wanted to give EB much deserved props.

By the way, good luck to Dfield and Gilmer.. I'm rooting for you!

I don't like to disclose a lot of personal info on here, but I also don't talk trash so that's okay, but I wanted to add my 2 cents here.

I coached in 3A and I'm very familiar with Gilmer, Henderson, Kilgore, and many others. East Bernard has better players position by position than all of them, in my opinion. All skills kids match up with Gilmer, for example, but Slalinas is a lot better than anyone they have. Their line is far superior to them. I think they would beat any of them. I do think it would be close, though. Now, I doubt they could beat Stephenville, but they would play them better than Kilgore did.

Normally I'd say a 2A team would get smoked by a 3A late round team, but this is the exception.

Depth makes a difference. Great players on both teams no doubt

It's hard to say EB could or couldn't beat a 2a d1, 3a or 4a without them being on the field at the same time. I know they are loaded with talent. Slanina is as good of athlete as I've seen in 2 or 3a. They might not beat them but I bet they would give them a run for thier money.

I plugged EB vs. Kilgore and EB vs. Gilmer into the Adjusted Stats Matchup Analyzer (neutral field). It said that EB beats Kilgore by 1 and beats Gilmer by 2. So your claims above do appear to have some validity.

Come on Man...

Slowly

Walk

Away

From

The

Crack Pipe

Don't do drugs man

Trust me if you saw this team play you would understand

Like the guy said he put em up against 3A teams in the stat adjuster and they beat em

So Dfield and Yoe would get beat period.

Seen a lot of 2A football in my time and this team ranks at the Top 3 all around team ever!

Raise your FB IQ bro and you put down the needle!