Hayseed

Same as last year  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tenaha Tigers
    • Munday Moguls
    • Someone else
    • Ban Hayseed he's a moron!

I just love how all the Munday posters on the 1a forum think dee paul is "too good for 1a". LOL he wont even be the fastest man on the field. Number 20 for Tenaha smoked him all day long last year. Dee wouldnt even try to outrun him at the end cause he knew it was pointless, he'd just run out of bounds cause he knew number 20 was coming for his ######.

I just absolutely love the lack of respect they have for us over there on the 1a board. it fuels the fire.

Stamford too. have seen munday on film. dee paul is not too go for 1a. Stamford and munday are full of themselves. yall take care of munday and we will stamford. tigers and panthers

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It because of your very poor start to the season, and weak district no offense you have yourself a good team. Just Not good enough this year..Your run threw the playoffs you played alot of nobodys...again no offense..I would've just liked to see yall play better competion..You lost to Joaquin idk how..just got out played i guess...lost to us...lost to WS...and lost to SA those really aren't bad losses...You wont be respected though yall were very close to another undafeated season...They never give credit to the schools who played with heart only those who have that championship and that undefeated record...go beat munday I'd love it to happen...they are in my opnion the clear favorite..but theres a chance go fight hard..Do your best if you go down early fight back don't quit keep fighting remmeber you are defending state champs that title is yours untill someone takes it from you..believe me munday is comming for that title your going to need a perfect game every call, and every tip and close play has to go your way..best of luck tigers...from your...ehemm..."friends" in alto.. (I want you to win. I was just bieng brutally honest)

Did you really just say that Tenaha needed to "play better competition"????

You arent being brutally honest....you are being brutally idiotic. Only team with close to a tougher non district schedule was Chilton.

It because of your very poor start to the season, and weak district no offense you have yourself a good team. Just Not good enough this year..Your run threw the playoffs you played alot of nobodys...again no offense..I would've just liked to see yall play better competion..You lost to Joaquin idk how..just got out played i guess...lost to us...lost to WS...and lost to SA those really aren't bad losses...You wont be respected though yall were very close to another undafeated season...They never give credit to the schools who played with heart only those who have that championship and that undefeated record...go beat munday I'd love it to happen...they are in my opnion the clear favorite..but theres a chance go fight hard..Do your best if you go down early fight back don't quit keep fighting remmeber you are defending state champs that title is yours untill someone takes it from you..believe me munday is comming for that title your going to need a perfect game every call, and every tip and close play has to go your way..best of luck tigers...from your...ehemm..."friends" in alto.. (I want you to win. I was just bieng brutally honest)

What an unintelligent, asinine comment...UIL sets the districts, so there is no control over that...the playoff brackets are set and there is not control over that issue either...at least they're playing in Arlington at Cowboy Stadium the last week of the season...

second, "Your run threw the playoffs..."it is through not threw...so many spelling and punctuation errors to count (it's eleven really, not counting capitalization errors, that would bring it to 15) prove your lack of intelligence...

Did you really just say that Tenaha needed to "play better competition"????

You arent being brutally honest....you are being brutally idiotic. Only team with close to a tougher non district schedule was Chilton.

I meant when they were in the playoffs....the had a weak district I pointed out that their pre season was very strong when I listed the teams they lost too.

What an unintelligent, asinine comment...UIL sets the districts, so there is no control over that...the playoff brackets are set and there is not control over that issue either...at least they're playing in Arlington at Cowboy Stadium the last week of the season...

second, "Your run threw the playoffs..."it is through not threw...so many spelling and punctuation errors to count (it's eleven really, not counting capitalization errors, that would bring it to 15) prove your lack of intelligence...

So you point out grammar mistakes? I know ya'll have no control over the district or playoffs...I just said I wanted to see them play in a better district, and a harder Post season. I'm from Alto we're not known for bieng the brightest of people. My grammar has nothing to do with my intelligence. I'm not a native english speaker. :/ My bad..

Another thing the grammar mistakes you're pointing out as far as punctuation errors I type like I speak I pause inbetween diffrent ideas hence the.... You see all over it.

Another thing the grammar mistakes you're pointing out as far as punctuation errors I type like I speak I pause inbetween diffrent ideas hence the.... You see all over it.

Hey dont worrie about them gramer polices. Thay rag on evrieone. Even me sumtimes.

So you point out grammar mistakes? I know ya'll have no control over the district or playoffs...I just said I wanted to see them play in a better district, and a harder Post season. I'm from Alto we're not known for bieng the brightest of people. My grammar has nothing to do with my intelligence. I'm not a native english speaker. :/ My bad..

...I just said I wanted to see them play in a better district, and a harder Post season...

Again, you make absolutely no sense...you want them to pick who they play in the playoffs?...

I think you would urinate in you pants to be in Tenaha's place....

...I just said I wanted to see them play in a better district, and a harder Post season...

Again, you make absolutely no sense...you want them to pick who they play in the playoffs?...

Im no'in i would again an thats a fact.

Talk about someone's grammar. It's "your pants" not "you pants" lol

Im pretty relaxed at this point. Can't believe how much it takes the pressure off when everyone expects us to lose by 30+ anyway. you know what im saying? nobody expects us to win, pressures on Munday, not us.

Im pretty relaxed at this point. Can't believe how much it takes the pressure off when everyone expects us to lose by 30+ anyway. you know what im saying? nobody expects us to win, pressures on Munday, not us.

Just think.... This ride is far from over... Just one senior starter this year makes next year promising.

I know they can't pick who they play. I just said I wanted to see it, I know they have no control over it.

Tenaha's district is not the weakest district by far. Sure, there was one team that was way down at the bottom of the state rankings. But, Burkeville wasnt half bad on offense in the wishbone and Evadale wasnt all that terrible either. Now, Mount Enterprise had Tenaha on the ropes for the district championship and let it slip away. Injuries late in the season made it look like Frost was quite a bit better than Mount, I just do not believe that was the case.

Anyways, I can think of a few districts that were weaker than the one Tenaha is in.