EF Football 2013

jacketparent

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EF won't need a punter !!! That offense is going to have an Air Assualt that would make the US Airforce jealous !!!! Haha

Against 2A teams without enough speedy D backs or DC's that know how to defense the short pass and run game that offense will put up numbers. However look at the failure in Nac when the opponents had good D backs and coaches who understood how to defend! 4 and 16 I believe. Will there be a learning curve for the small school coaches? Yes. Then what?

EF reloads not rebuilds. It's not just other teams that are going to say "dang!!! Who is that kid and who is that kid over there!! " but some people in EF are going to be saying the same. We got some excellent coaches. Young QB that can sling the ball and is going to be protected by some studs on the o-line. That o-line will be the key to success while coach ford is getting all the moving parts in sync

"Young QB that can sling the ball and is going to be protected by some studs on the o-line"

Are these studs move -ins on the OLine? No offense meant here, you guys had a good team last year but the OLine struggled greatly in the semi-final game last year...the QB was running for his life and couldn't even receive the snap before making his first move to avoid a pass rusher let alone look down field to read a safety...hopefully they have improved.

Are these studs move -ins on the OLine? No offense meant here, you guys had a good team last year but the OLine struggled greatly in the semi-final game last year...the QB was running for his life and couldn't even receive the snap before making his first move to avoid a pass rusher let alone look down field to read a safety...hopefully they have improved.

I think everybody struggled against East Bernard.....we have three staters returning...need to fill a couple of spots.

This years o-line is going to be one of the best that EF has fielded. Bigger and meaner than any in the last 6-7 years past. It's going to have to be a team effort because we don't have a single D-1 athlete or anything close to one. No stud "move ins" yet that we know of. We can hope though. LOL. On another note, our EOC scores were great.

This years o-line is going to be one of the best that EF has fielded. Bigger and meaner than any in the last 6-7 years past. It's going to have to be a team effort because we don't have a single D-1 athlete or anything close to one. No stud "move ins" yet that we know of. We can hope though. LOL. On another note, our EOC scores were great.

They didn't have a D1 last year and went to the semi finals. I'm not calling them to go to semi finals again but for having to have a D1 athlete to be successful is not a accurate statement. It helps but so does luck haha.

They didn't have a D1 last year and went to the semi finals. I'm not calling them to go to semi finals again but for having to have a D1 athlete to be successful is not a accurate statement. It helps but so does luck haha.

No D-1 players and they talked about how slow we were last year to.

So Rock, they didn't play as a team before? I don't think a bunch of individuals make it to the state semis.

thats not what i ment sportsstud. i was speaking of having D-1 players.and yes they played as a team.