Daingerfield thread/updates

Merlin

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton had Argyle down 28-0 at halftime in our first SC game in 2005. We held them scoreless the rest of the game, but lost 28-21 marching for a score to tie it when time ran out. And that year NOBODY beat Newton, not even the 3A's. It can be done is right.My son was on that team his jr. season at cornerback. It was freezing cold, wet, and outdoors at the Rose.

I just heard some guy that hates Daingerfield say "I'm rooting for Yoe cuz they are white boys." That stuff is messed up. I'm white, but that is low man, really low.

Thats the world we live in now...jus look at how our president is disliked...and it damn sho aint because of his policies!

I just heard some guy that hates Daingerfield say "I'm rooting for Yoe cuz they are white boys." That stuff is messed up. I'm white, but that is low man, really low.

So why are you getting on here trying to stirr up trouble? People think and say that kind of #### all the time. Get over it!!

Thats the world we live in now...jus look at how our president is disliked...and it damn sho aint because of his policies!

I wouldn't say that, I can't stand him because of his policy's plus he is a democrat nothing to do with his skin, I just don't like mooching democrats, now back to the game talk.

Can't even begin to tell you how many times I heard that when we were facing Lake Travis. Absolutely ridiculous.

This game is an absolute whipping like I predicted, and I couldn't be happier. Maybe now all the Daingerfield clowns will clam up!

Not gonna happen..... See Dfield is always good and because of that their fans are rightfully cocky! 9 State Title games with 6 victories gives them that right!

I wouldn't say that, I can't stand him because of his policy's plus he is a democrat nothing to do with his skin, I just don't like mooching democrats, now back to the game talk.

So u like the "I dont give a damn bout the war all I want is the oil and money" Bush type huh? Now back to game talk...

This game is an absolute whipping like I predicted, and I couldn't be happier. Maybe now all the Daingerfield clowns will clam up!

Yeah, don't see that happening...........I'd give it about the same odds of you finding any class...................skiing behind a row boat.........the Beatles getting back together..............I think you see where I'm going with this.............