Gilmer vs Navasota updates

Aggie98

They are random at all schools...I ask the question are you implying that a school is using PHD? And if so who?

If you watched the boys on the big screen at the game..you can tell the kids that are using them..i was sitting next to a guy that used to work out with guys that used phd...i. think uil needs to start checking highschools..kids are raised now days to be winners at all cost an be on espn highlights

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watched the boys on the big screen at the game..you can tell the kids that are using them..i was sitting next to a guy that used to work out with guys that used phd...i. think uil needs to start checking highschools..kids are raised now days to be winners at all cost an be on espn highlights

Was this one team or several?

I think that Navasota will be pretty good next season as well. Remember, Navasota lost 5 consecutive quarterfinals games before this season. So, the talent is and has always been there. Coach Fedora and his staff are doing a great job of getting the most out of the Rattlers. The JV went undefeated and the freshmen only lost one game and add the many underclassmen that where on this years varsity quad and you have another deep run for the Rattlers. Yes, there will be a learning curve, but with a little luck along the way and a few breaks here and there, you never know what may happen.

First, I want to congratulate the Navasota Rattlers, the new 3A Division II State Champions. Y'all truly played on a whole other level than what we've seen all year. Total domination from about midway through the first quarter on. The Rattler defensive line wreaked havoc on our undersized offensive line, and your offense executed to perfection with the right play calls at the right time. That's the result of good preparation and good coaching, not to mention y'all had the Jimmys and Joes to go with the X's and O's. That extra motivation, along with that perfect execution of the Rattlers were insurmountable for our young Buckeyes. On December 21st, 2012, there wasn't another 3A team in the state that would've had any chance at beating y'all. Bask in the glory of this first state championship in school history with pride. Y'all truly are STATE CHAMPIONS!

To my Buckeyes: thank you for the ride this year. Nobody, including me, ever thought y'all could've done what y'all did this year, especially early in the season. Y'all perservered, got better and better as the year progressed, and amazed a lot of people on your way to the championship game. If y'all continue to get better, and meet determination with more determination, there's NO reason y'all can't be right back at Cowboys Stadium next year. Y'all saw what it takes to get there, and the will of the team that won. Match that will that Navasota showed this year next year, and I'll guarantee there's a VERY good chance y'all will be the ones hoisting that trophy next year. I know it stings and hurts right now, but hold your heads high because next season will be the year of the Buckeyes, and the Army of Buckeyes will be there to support you.

First, I want to congratulate the Navasota Rattlers, the new 3A Division II State Champions. Y'all truly played on a whole other level than what we've seen all year. Total domination from about midway through the first quarter on. The Rattler defensive line wreaked havoc on our undersized offensive line, and your offense executed to perfection with the right play calls at the right time. That's the result of good preparation and good coaching, not to mention y'all had the Jimmys and Joes to go with the X's and O's. That extra motivation, along with that perfect execution of the Rattlers were insurmountable for our young Buckeyes. On December 21st, 2012, there wasn't another 3A team in the state that would've had any chance at beating y'all. Bask in the glory of this first state championship in school history with pride. Y'all truly are STATE CHAMPIONS!

To my Buckeyes: thank you for the ride this year. Nobody, including me, ever thought y'all could've done what y'all did this year, especially early in the season. Y'all perservered, got better and better as the year progressed, and amazed a lot of people on your way to the championship game. If y'all continue to get better, and meet determination with more determination, there's NO reason y'all can't be right back at Cowboys Stadium next year. Y'all saw what it takes to get there, and the will of the team that won. Match that will that Navasota showed this year next year, and I'll guarantee there's a VERY good chance y'all will be the ones hoisting that trophy next year. I know it stings and hurts right now, but hold your heads high because next season will be the year of the Buckeyes, and the Army of Buckeyes will be there to support you.

Great post blackflag79,Navasota had a special team this year and was a complete team all round and I have no doubt Gilmer will be right back playing late in the season next year.

Very good post!!!! Congats to both teams.

I really am touched by all the concern of where i was at....as some have heard...Yes i was in Smoaky JAIL...AGAIN

Here is my take on what happened in the game...We got outplayed, out muscled, out smarted, and out coach (yep that one was tuff to say...lol)

#2 and #12 and #68 killed us all game...they where pretty much unstopable...i was very impressed with everything that Navasota did...i never got to tell yall what i thought was gonna happen in this game casue well like i said i was in Smoaky JAIL

i felt like this lady when i was sent to Smoaky Jail

prison_o_848125.jpg

but i would of not thought that it would of ended like this...i atleast thought we had a chance....oh well...we should be ok for next year.

Well I for one would have loved to see your big prediction......BUX BIG BLOWOUT......................................56-10 BUX.........................................GO BUX.......................................................BIG BLOWOUT..................................:D

Well, I made up my mind a few weeks ago I was done here, but one last comment before I go. And, this will be my last so respond if you want to. Makes me no difference. I have always been one to pull for East Texas teams, but my only regret here is the they didn't hang 100 on Gilmer. I heard all the coach Traylor is a great guy posts, but after I saw him throwing 4th down hail Mary passes against Atlanta that could have only been to run up the score, I refuse believe it. It was a no class scum bag move and wish they would have got 100 put on them. Have a nice life.

When Traylor was at Jacksonville he played the same. He is all out when it comes to scoring.

And Buckeyebob,Gtown,and I can't even remember the rest.....But they said earlier that goduke1 was in timeout...

Well unfortunately i was north of Abilene, in alitte town called Noodle, hunting,(No Computer, or cell service) I did make the game, then straight back to Noodle, and then the holidays, not dodging anything, Navasota was a team on a mission, alot of emotion for them, on the Creek kid, and it show'd, great defense, alot like kilgore's, we did'nt execute very well, really sold out to the pass, Barr was alittle rattled the whole game, never very accurate, again I think the senior leadership, really was apparent with Navasota in the game, hats off to them, we were just glad to be there, we left a couple on the table, to win it would have been nice, but the jrs, and sophs, we have, it was a stretch! 2013 Buckeyes should be pretty solid, so hopefully our kids will get another shot! Congrats to Navasota, definitely the better team, in this particular game! Hope to see u next year!

Well unfortunately i was north of Abilene, in alitte town called Noodle, hunting,(No Computer, or cell service) I did make the game, then straight back to Noodle, and then the holidays, not dodging anything, Navasota was a team on a mission, alot of emotion for them, on the Creek kid, and it show'd, great defense, alot like kilgore's, we did'nt execute very well, really sold out to the pass, Barr was alittle rattled the whole game, never very accurate, again I think the senior leadership, really was apparent with Navasota in the game, hats off to them, we were just glad to be there, we left a couple on the table, to win it would have been nice, but the jrs, and sophs, we have, it was a stretch! 2013 Buckeyes should be pretty solid, so hopefully our kids will get another shot! Congrats to Navasota, definitely the better team, in this particular game! Hope to see u next year!

I am still not sure why I am placed in this dubious company