Tatum JV 135 ...New Diana JV 14

not2old2lovethegame

Your missing the point KP as did kitty 69, it's not like "hey ND go out and get better." It is about CLASS! You can't win the Kentucky Derby with a mule! Some schools like Tatum, who is real close to 3A and have move-in's from Longview, don't have lot to work with because they be barely 2A. Yes Tatum was more athletic and like a person said earlier "ND had 1 kid that could play and he didn't give up." 1 (one) kid that could play...."hum were ahead 52 to 14 at the half, ok guy's we are pressing the 2nd half." I DON'T CALL THAT CLASS!I've seen a lot of football games where a team could have scored because they inside the red zone, but don't because they are up 20, so they take a knee, THAT IS CLASS TATUM AND WHITE OAK! More people on here think what Tatum did was wrong like WO did last year. So maybe KP, kitty, boomer, and bleed should re-think and realize it could have been different with a humility. . :rolleyes:

Get ya a mule and skin it on up to Kentucky

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your missing the point KP as did kitty 69, it's not like "hey ND go out and get better." It is about CLASS! You can't win the Kentucky Derby with a mule! Some schools like Tatum, who is real close to 3A and have move-in's from Longview, don't have lot to work with because they be barely 2A. Yes Tatum was more athletic and like a person said earlier "ND had 1 kid that could play and he didn't give up." 1 (one) kid that could play...."hum were ahead 52 to 14 at the half, ok guy's we are pressing the 2nd half." I DON'T CALL THAT CLASS!I've seen a lot of football games where a team could have scored because they inside the red zone, but don't because they are up 20, so they take a knee, THAT IS CLASS TATUM AND WHITE OAK! More people on here think what Tatum did was wrong like WO did last year. So maybe KP, kitty, boomer, and bleed should re-think and realize it could have been different with a humility. . :rolleyes:

Score was more like 75-12 at half. They did not press the entire second half. I was there so I should know . Tatum did get back and play good defense and would just take the outlet pass and would score. Most of the second half was second and third team which are freshmen. There are no other schools with freshman teams besides WO I believe. So he let them play. Get over it and deal with it .

Get ya a mule and skin it on up to Kentucky

boomer (goin to get beat by A&M) sooner, get a life and quit shinning boyett's shoe's. Quit living your life through some high school kids because you was always picked last at kick ball during recess. If your wanna be "tough guy" a%% was on the other end as a player or coach, you would be crying "coach Noll they ran it up on us." Act like a man and have some class! HUMILITY ! . :wacko:

boomer (goin to get beat by A&M) sooner, get a life and quit shinning boyett's shoe's. Quit living your life through some high school kids because you was always picked last at kick ball during recess. If your wanna be "tough guy" a%% was on the other end as a player or coach, you would be crying "coach Noll they ran it up on us." Act like a man and have some class! HUMILITY ! . :wacko:

Mr. Grinch, You got over 70 replies (most being negative) to your post. I know you do this just to feed your "ego". I am glad you dusted off Webster and zero'd in on a new word "Humility" which by the way you have used it too many times on this thread. You haven't seen me saying anything negative on here, until you made your immature post and then the flood gates opened up on you. You say act like a man? how did you act like a man by posting this score in here. The kids already lived it once and now they have to see it on here everyday, Smoaky should take this post down. Personally I think it is very disrespectful to the players and the coaches who lost, but you say you are a man of integrity? you have not one ounce of grit for posting trash like this. You should asked permission before posting someone's name in here. It's obvious that as a P.E. teacher you were jealous of the real coaches in the house!! I told you last year that you should take your one man band to the U.I.L. but I'm pretty certain that this wouldn't be your first cry to them. "Mama, Boomer hit me with a cheap shot in my bagonias"

What does shinning mean?

Mr. Grinch, You got over 70 replies (most being negative) to your post. I know you do this just to feed your "ego". I am glad you dusted off Webster and zero'd in on a new word "Humility" which by the way you have used it too many times on this thread. You haven't seen me saying anything negative on here, until you made your immature post and then the flood gates opened up on you. You say act like a man? how did you act like a man by posting this score in here. The kids already lived it once and now they have to see it on here everyday, Smoaky should take this post down. Personally I think it is very disrespectful to the players and the coaches who lost, but you say you are a man of integrity? you have not one ounce of grit for posting trash like this. You should asked permission before posting someone's name in here. It's obvious that as a P.E. teacher you were jealous of the real coaches in the house!! I told you last year that you should take your one man band to the U.I.L. but I'm pretty certain that this wouldn't be your first cry to them. "Mama, Boomer hit me with a cheap shot in my bagonias"

boomer (moma's boy) sooner, you are so shallow! Your sense of comprehension is obtuse. Your ego is as your physic, magnified! It's obvious you are heartless and lethargic. Please don't waste my time with immature and hideous post's. .

2live the word is physique! I need a red pen while ready your immature posts! You love to bring attention to yourself by your HIDEOUS posts! It's obvious that you wake up each morning looking for ways to degrade the Wo and now the Tatum folk. You have made personal attacks on coaches and have called them by name which I believe are against the rules. You are a poor sport and cant take it when someone busts your bagonias! Dont start it if you cant take it, mommas boy! Go shinn up that telephone pole and get ya a signal so you can reply

Kountze beat Leggett 129 to 32.

Tatum Varsity had beat Kountze earlier in the year.

Not to old was headed to Leggett with a car load of counselors and crying towels until he found out there was no connection to White Oak and decided they could handle it. but he did send word to beware of White Oak and Tatum.

Kountze beat Leggett 129 to 32.

Tatum Varsity had beat Kountze earlier in the year.

Not to old was headed to Leggett with a car load of counselors and crying towels until he found out there was no connection to White Oak and decided they could handle it. but he did send word to beware of White Oak and Tatum.

Lol

2live the word is physique! I need a red pen while ready your immature posts! You love to bring attention to yourself by your HIDEOUS posts! It's obvious that you wake up each morning looking for ways to degrade the Wo and now the Tatum folk. You have made personal attacks on coaches and have called them by name which I believe are against the rules. You are a poor sport and cant take it when someone busts your bagonias! Dont start it if you cant take it, mommas boy! Go shinn up that telephone pole and get ya a signal so you can reply

I know you wouldn't say that to my Face boomoma's boy

I know you wouldn't say that to my Face boomoma's boy

You are the only one on here that tries to bully people. You're answer too everything is "I bet you wont meet me" "I bet you wont say it to my face" You degrade people first but can't take it when the tables are turned on you. If you don't want to be bombarded by replies, then quit bringing unwanted attention to yourself. I know its the ego that you feed. Be careful about who you threaten on here, Son!

Hey guys, the Jr. High name calling forum is in another area a few clicks away. Now, looking at this score without the benefit of being at the game makes it difficult to assess the situation. I will say that you have to try very hard and apply lots of pressure to score 130 points especially if you are a JV team. You don't ask players not to play hard but you can obviously use all your subs for substantial minutes, not use a press and still win by a large margin. I don't believe it would be a 116 point margin. On one hand I believe that if you don't like getting beat that bad then you get better. On the other hand I think the superior team can play subs enough and back off the press to not let the scoring margin be 116 points. And don't tell us the subs played over half the game. If your bench is that deep you need to move some players up to the Varsity. And yes, I have an example from a Middle School game earlier this year. My son's 7th grade team was playing White Oak's 7th grade team earlier this month. At the end of the 1st quarter our team led 27-4 and that was in spite of a few missed layups. We were on pace to beat WO 108-16. Leave the starters in and we could have easily scored 100 (and that is JH). Our coach immediately took the starters out and they didn't see the floor for the 2nd quarter. Also backed off the press. The starters returned for the start of the 3rd quarter but most of them left the game before the 4th quarter started. Our bench players did play half the game, if not more. It was great for them to get those minutes for improvement. We still won the game 51-24. That is plenty enough of a wide margin but not insulting to the other team. Our coach never asked the boys not to play hard. They subs didn't take it easy on the other team. You can still play the game right, win by a wide margin and not try to make the score humiliating. Again, I wasn't there so this is just an humble opinion based on the score. I have a hard time believing a JV team could score 130 points without applying some form of a press and if the bench players played at least half the game. Just a thought.