MPZ2408

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#82 is DQ Scott

#20 is Chad Bornes and he's a Sr.

#6 Q Brewster is also a Sr.

The D line will have Anthony, Scott, and Caleb Thomas coming back.... we'll need a big bodied DT to replace Daniels.

Brantley and Haynes will return as LB's..... we need another ILB.

Colbert and Shepherd will return as corners. We probably need 2 safeties because Justice could be the #1 RB.

Offensively, we need a QB. Probably going to be X'aivia Gaona.

Huh sorry aggie98 #6 Brewster is a jr this yr he will be returning the D is only losing 3 starters #98 Daniels, #44 Davis, and #17 Peralez.

The O is losing 2 OL, and #4 QB Coldiron and #10 JuJu Brown is the starting RB #24 Justice is prolly going to play more D than O next yr.

I think the top 3 in 82A D1 will be loaded again. You can guess two of them for sure. I figure MV will be over their nerves and start putting some good teams together. RW will be good. Way well coached. Hooks is always a threat. Gladney from NB will be one to watch

Gladney will be a playmaker for sure. This kid is very talented and he will be a Junior.

Huh sorry aggie98 #6 Brewster is a jr this yr he will be returning the D is only losing 3 starters #98 Daniels, #44 Davis, and #17 Peralez.

The O is losing 2 OL, and #4 QB Coldiron and #10 JuJu Brown is the starting RB #24 Justice is prolly going to play more D than O next yr.

Brewster's a Sr. The D is losing 5... Brewster, Davis, Daniels, Peralez, and Bell.

Justice may play safety next year, but I'm pretty sure that he'll be the #1 RB. He's a lot more physical and faster than Brown.

Another team I should mention is Tenaha. They are only going to lose 1 senior starter.

tenaha is always talented and will make another run it wouldnt surprise me to see them back in the state game again. like jj im gonna be a homer and put joaquins name back out there. we lost a lot of seniors but we also played a lot of underclassmen last year due to injury and look for jonathan rico to make an impact at running back. man i hate that the season is over and am already looking forward to august 2013. see everyone next season for a little more online fun and may God bless u very one

I know this is a homer but watch the MP Tigers next year. They could make a lot of noise. Especially with 9 starters on offense and 8 or 9 on defense returning. Especially with the top wr in the district coming back.

They have a big hole to fill with the loss of Monty James though. There has to be somebody who can get the ball to K.D. Cannon. Any idea who could take over at QB?

They have a big hole to fill with the loss of Monty James though. There has to be somebody who can get the ball to K.D. Cannon. Any idea who could take over at QB?

The junior QB is a pretty good one. He has the arm that Monty has but not the escaping capabilities. The o-line will have to get a lot better though or he will be on the ground a lot.

The junior QB is a pretty good one. He has the arm that Monty has but not the escaping capabilities. The o-line will have to get a lot better though or he will be on the ground a lot.

Hope MP can make a good run. Would like to see the Tigers return to the days of old when they had some really good teams.

Hope MP can make a good run. Would like to see the Tigers return to the days of old when they had some really good teams.

Definitely would be nice to see them get back to the good days of the 90s. They do have a lot of promise in the system now. With the kids that started in the pee-wee league finally making it into high school and are the seniors next year means the future is very bright for Tiger football.