Daingerfield 2013

tigernationfan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you boys again next year, lets hope we can put you out early like u keep doing us! lol

The mention of early makes me think in the coming season Daingerfield will not repeat the same mistakes but will put together an offense that will score early and often. This year Daingerfield took most of first half to find their rythm and I think Yoe played on that.

To get to the state game and win , DF is going to need to be more athletic on the line, both of them. The things we can get away with in ET are not there against teams like Yoe, wall, and Melissa. The third coming of Vic Edmond would be nice.

The quarterback Keris Alexander is coming back. They are losing some athletes like Mims and Hooks but they always find new athletes to plug in those holes. Daingerfield always makes a deep run in the playoffs and I would be foolish if I didnt think they would again next year. They just need to put a solid defense together and I think they can be back at Cowboys stadium next year.

The quarterback Keris Alexander is coming back. They are losing some athletes like Mims and Hooks but they always find new athletes to plug in those holes. Daingerfield always makes a deep run in the playoffs and I would be foolish if I didnt think they would again next year. They just need to put a solid defense together and I think they can be back at Cowboys stadium next year.

Calvin Bryant will be back to lead the defense.

Oh ok. I don't know why I thought he was a senior this year. Are there any players coming up off of the JV that people should watch out for?

Stuard and Smith are back in the defensive secondary. Wallace is back at LB. Williams and Neal are back at DLINE.

There is another Mims on the way. He was the QB on the JV as a frosh this year. Not sure about the rest of the JV.

Holes to fill at WR. I am interested to see Tyrek Boyd play more. One of the fastest kids on the team but didn't see a lot of action on offense this year. Also, Jamal Morrow is a big, strong kid that could play multiple positions.

The 2013 team will go dowm in the history book...8 losses in a row to the Buckeyes...I am so ready to talk smack.

History book...lol 13 losses in a row to the Tigers 1976-1979/1982-90.

History book...lol 13 losses in a row to the Tigers 1976-1979/1982-90.

Perhaps we could find us a 1A team to play this year and pump the Ego and talk Smack to like ole buckeyebob, But then again after that Navasota beat down I'm

sure he is just looking for any kind of emotional relief he can find. But he might have to wait a while on the losses in a row....LOL :lol:

Stuard and Smith are back in the defensive secondary. Wallace is back at LB. Williams and Neal are back at DLINE.

There is another Mims on the way. He was the QB on the JV as a frosh this year. Not sure about the rest of the JV.

Holes to fill at WR. I am interested to see Tyrek Boyd play more. One of the fastest kids on the team but didn't see a lot of action on offense this year. Also, Jamal Morrow is a big, strong kid that could play multiple positions.

Haha how many Mims are there? Everytime one graduates there's another right behind him to take his place. Is Tyrek Boyd the little brother of Tyler Boyd? If so I can see where he gets the speed from.