Daingerfield 2013

tigernationfan

You have made it quite clear that your a Village idiot by your consistent insulting of people with the notion that < Whats up with Super Stud transfer kid> was not a deragortory assessment toward the student. I further expect you to keep floundering that it wasnt a diss toward the kid while you post over in the Sponge BoB thread.

Take it as you will! i could careless what you THINK i am! you guys need thicker skin or some prozac if you gonna continue to post/ read this thread! I have NEVER said anything deragortory towards ANY kid, EVER! and if you want to challange that, do some research! otherwise, drink your ensure, take your cholestrol and blood pressure meds and calm down! BTW, NB wins by 10

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have made it quite clear that your a Village idiot by your consistent insulting of people with the notion that < Whats up with Super Stud transfer kid> was not a deragortory assessment toward the student. I further expect you to keep floundering that it wasnt a diss toward the kid while you post over in the Sponge BoB thread.

and insults our school and program by insinuating we recruited this fine young man and his family. This troll has no shame.

Take it as you will! i could careless what you THINK i am! you guys need thicker skin or some prozac if you gonna continue to post/ read this thread! I have NEVER said anything deragortory towards ANY kid, EVER! and if you want to challange that, do some research! otherwise, drink your ensure, take your cholestrol and blood pressure meds and calm down! BTW, NB wins by 10

Waterboy are you in trouble again? Yall are just playing for 2nd and 3rd.

and insults our school and program by insinuating we recruited this fine young man and his family. This troll has no shame.

You guys are a joke! Yall have ZERO football knowledge to speak about, just keep digging into topics that will keep you from talking football! please tell me yall are not scared for your beloved Tigers this year!!?? they have only had 2 scrimmages, dont back down on them just yet! 4to3, Crank, and EVERYONE ELSE in DF would have eye brows raised if this happened to another team they are continders with! And if anyone of say otherwise, your just flat lying! Obviously his move was not a athletic move, on paper. The kid and family have been cleared of this, im assuming, since hes playing. With that being said, im done with this topic and you guys should be too! i want you guys to read back into the thread and see where i stated i was thru talking on this subject(i was talking with Franks) and i still am! so, if you want to talk football then lets talk!

You guys are a joke! Yall have ZERO football knowledge to speak about, just keep digging into topics that will keep you from talking football! please tell me yall are not scared for your beloved Tigers this year!!?? they have only had 2 scrimmages, dont back down on them just yet! 4to3, Crank, and EVERYONE ELSE in DF would have eye brows raised if this happened to another team they are continders with! And if anyone of say otherwise, your just flat lying! Obviously his move was not a athletic move, on paper. The kid and family have been cleared of this, im assuming, since hes playing. With that being said, im done with this topic and you guys should be too! i want you guys to read back into the thread and see where i stated i was thru talking on this subject(i was talking with Franks) and i still am! so, if you want to talk football then lets talk!

Your still 2nd and 3rd best

Hmmm...Football knowledge...lol I thought this was a smack talking site; not one for dissing kids and revealing ones fetish for pulling down kids panties.

Hmmm...Football knowledge...lol I thought this was a smack talking site; not one for dissing kids and revealing ones fetish for pulling down kids panties.

my point exactly! ZERO football knowledge! So, hows DF shapeing up? You bound to have a good idea since you've played 2 scrimmages!??

well, its gonna count when NB hoist that district and REG 2 Champion brass in the air

That sounds like the show from the 60's The Twilight Zone. They showed something in the beginning that looked like something in the end , but in fact it never existed.

My family was in business in DF for 50 consective years, the longest of any business started at that time, and multiple members have served on every committee, council, board , witch hunt , dog fight, public undressing, etc. We have been in numerous service clubs and donated to every organization that ever came by with their hand out. I do not come on these boards and spout off about the conditions in DF, I came back in 76 to help make a difference, not come up with ideas for someone else to pay for. My foot print in DF speaks for itself and defines my character and as all of the DF boys will tell you I am also one our greatest characters. I do not hide behind a ficticious screen name as everyone that knows me recognizes my childhood nickname. You are bringing a willow switch to a gun fight to question me.

Hell. Your as old as me

Your wrong Cranks

Yeah, there was a chapter in a book dedicated to him, "Under the Grandstands" by C. More Butts...which is where he must have been in MP last year when a punt was returned ALL THE WAY.

JJ got genes in Bowie County?

Hell. Your as old as me

Yes but aint growed up yet. Maturity is way overated. Having fun is not.

If you take yourself too seriously you will live a very serious life. In the end who do you want to share that with. Not anybody that wants to hear it.

Have a good one.

The 2013 team will go dowm in the history book...8 losses in a row to the Buckeyes...I am so ready to talk smack.

I have a lot of respect for Dangerfield for playing Gilmer despite the number difference between the two schools.

Your wrong Cranks

So Oleman you on the record as stating the sarcastic deragatory statement <Whats up with the Super Stud Transfer kid> was all sweet and sugary with a little Honey on top and should be taken as a complement ? A simple yes/no will suffice. Maybe its not in Kooldowns normal nature to diss on a kid, But any way you try to slice and dice it. That was a diss on the kid. Do I expect a apology from Kooldown to the kid < NO > He has done nothing but try to spin it as a complement==== and thats pure BS. So Please don't insult us any farther with the statement that it was taken out of context.. BS.....It is nothing more than pure Butt Hurt over a good player moving into Daingerfield right alongside a County plum smack dab full of top notch Athletes that share the TRADITION of WINNING with their Dads, Grandads and Great Grandads. So yall need to dig a hole and bury ya butt hurt with Whetstone, Yall have far more worries than just him. TIGER NATION KICKS BUTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i"m not clear, I will gladly explain it in detail !

So Oleman you on the record as stating the sarcastic deragatory statement <Whats up with the Super Stud Transfer kid> was all sweet and sugary with a little Honey on top and should be taken as a complement ? A simple yes/no will suffice. Maybe its not in Kooldowns normal nature to diss on a kid, But any way you try to slice and dice it. That was a diss on the kid. Do I expect a apology from Kooldown to the kid < NO > He has done nothing but try to spin it as a complement==== and thats pure BS. So Please don't insult us any farther with the statement that it was taken out of context.. BS.....It is nothing more than pure Butt Hurt over a good player moving into Daingerfield right alongside a County plum smack dab full of top notch Athletes that share the TRADITION of WINNING with their Dads, Grandads and Great Grandads. So yall need to dig a hole and bury ya butt hurt with Whetstone, Yall have far more worries than just him. TIGER NATION KICKS BUTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i"m not clear, I will gladly explain it in detail !

Damn, we still talking about this?? Me, Butt Hurt, please!! U have not even scratched the surface if u think im gettig butt hurt! I will appologize for nothing because i have dont nothing wrong and if you think i care about some old, decrepit, DF founding father's opinion, your sadley mistaken! BTW, no one answered the question, how did Whetestone do in the scrimmage? Howd he look at the RB position?

Damn, we still talking about this?? Me, Butt Hurt, please!! U have not even scratched the surface if u think im gettig butt hurt! I will appologize for nothing because i have dont nothing wrong and if you think i care about some old, decrepit, DF founding father's opinion, your sadley mistaken! BTW, no one answered the question, how did Whetestone do in the scrimmage? Howd he look at the RB position?

So hows all that great advice from your Old timers on a Winning Tradition working out for ya Kool Stud ?

Whetstone did just fine in the Scrimages, looked Ok at RB just like everbody else before week zero in Texas.