Daingerfield 2013

tigernationfan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think it matters who plays QB on October 4. I am sure they all will play at one time or another. You could not stop the student body left and now we have been working on the student body right.

Hear DF is having line issues. No doubt they have the skill players. I hate that term Skill Players. Without a good line on both sides of the ball what do you have

Appolgize for what? You digging and your shovel is very short! Im not going into the archives from lastyear.. So, if u want to do better than that, do it on this years topics..

Just figured it out. You do not want to talk about history because NB is unable to create any. That is one thing history has proven. Mayb you can rent that Back To the Future car.

Just figured it out. You do not want to talk about history because NB is unable to create any. That is one thing history has proven. Mayb you can rent that Back To the Future car.

Hey bub!!!! This kid you are addressing has charater. Do You? he attacks no kid. Chill. Oh! I have read it all

DF better have this situation figured out by OCT4th, cause if the dont, their gonna get their panties yanked down!!

There you go again dissing our kids. You started on the apology letter?

1184810_511853292236200_2035039730_n.jpg

Nothing to figure out! The only thing im teying to figure out is what the he// ur talkig about.. I will charged you the same way i charged the other DF poster.. State some facts about me "diss'ing"

Ur kids.. Prove where i diss'ed them last season.. U and ol 4to3 have a hold of the same shovel handle!

i didnt DISS this kid! SUPER STUD(he should be flattered), Transfer kid(thats a fact), how did i diss this kid? Im looking forward to seeing what hes got but sounds like C. Anderson has the reins at that TB possition as of right now

Your Sarcasm < super Stud> doesnt pass the Flattered test Kool Stud. Diss us, the fans, But leave the kids out unless you are one.

Yeah, there was a chapter in a book dedicated to him, "Under the Grandstands" by C. More Butts...which is where he must have been in MP last year when a punt was returned ALL THE WAY.

Yeah, there was a chapter in a book dedicated to him, "Under the Grandstands" by C. More Butts...which is where he must have been in MP last year when a punt was returned ALL THE WAY.

Yep,,,, TX.DOT just released news today in Austin that Interstate-30 between Mt.Pleasant and New Boston will officialy be dedicated the TRAIL OF TEARS of East Texas. Historical Markers go up in November.

Your Sarcasm < super Stud> doesnt pass the Flattered test Kool Stud. Diss us, the fans, But leave the kids out unless you are one.

Im not in the market of Diss'ing either of you.. If u think super stud id Diss'ing ur kids, u need thicker skin or maybe SDC is not for you! Maybe you should go join the "button hook and running cross stitch" thread!

Hey bub!!!! This kid you are addressing has charater. Do You? he attacks no kid. Chill. Oh! I have read it all

My family was in business in DF for 50 consective years, the longest of any business started at that time, and multiple members have served on every committee, council, board , witch hunt , dog fight, public undressing, etc. We have been in numerous service clubs and donated to every organization that ever came by with their hand out. I do not come on these boards and spout off about the conditions in DF, I came back in 76 to help make a difference, not come up with ideas for someone else to pay for. My foot print in DF speaks for itself and defines my character and as all of the DF boys will tell you I am also one our greatest characters. I do not hide behind a ficticious screen name as everyone that knows me recognizes my childhood nickname. You are bringing a willow switch to a gun fight to question me.

My family was in business in DF for 50 consective years, the longest of any business started at that time, and multiple members have served on every committee, council, board , witch hunt , dog fight, public undressing, etc. We have been in numerous service clubs and donated to every organization that ever came by with their hand out. I do not come on these boards and spout off about the conditions in DF, I came back in 76 to help make a difference, not come up with ideas for someone else to pay for. My foot print in DF speaks for itself and defines my character and as all of the DF boys will tell you I am also one our greatest characters. I do not hide behind a ficticious screen name as everyone that knows me recognizes my childhood nickname. You are bringing a willow switch to a gun fight to question me.

Congrats! you sound like a pillar to DF community!

and a pocketful of candy. The kiddy panty troll.

Come to think of it...there was underwear on the field...NB jock straps!

Im not in the market of Diss'ing either of you.. If u think super stud id Diss'ing ur kids, u need thicker skin or maybe SDC is not for you! Maybe you should go join the "button hook and running cross stitch" thread!

You have made it quite clear that your a Village idiot by your consistent insulting of people with the notion that < Whats up with Super Stud transfer kid> was not a deragortory assessment toward the student. I further expect you to keep floundering that it wasnt a diss toward the kid while you post over in the Sponge BoB thread.