Daingerfield 2013

tigernationfan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naahhh the Daingerfield girls are all taken by real men like us in DF our girls don't date preppies or sissy boys

You wish...I could give ya a list...shoot, ex-wife is from Hughes Springs...cole enough to count for a local...but I have reached that point in life that it does not matter...I might catch one then what?

what about the language and personal attacks that OLEMAN and BuckeyeBob and BCPuckett spew out ? Daingerfield fans can spot all the tattletales on here. I still say they show a lot of cowardice because I never seem to see them showing up at a game talking as loudly and trashy as they talk to us on smoakhouse. So far you've only booted Dfield fans for language and insults. and as far as you not rooting against Dfield I guess I will take your word for it Tatum's a nice enough town I guess

What personal attacks...never said LakeOThePinesStar is an Igmo...& I do not spew...I show up at every game...have not missed one in , probably 20 years. As far as language...geeze, my mom was an english teacher...I never had a chance.

I think we should go back to the old Daingerfield uniforms and did you notice how Clarksville ( Clucksville ) is trying to copy our old uniforms ? Not working out too well for em is it bahahaha

Though not near as much history as DF, Cville has been playing Fball longer and has always been blue and white. So who is copying who

Though not near as much history as DF, Cville has been playing Fball longer and has always been blue and white. So who is copying who

You know what OLEMAN, for the very first time on all of your postings you are actually telling the truth and Im gonna give you credit for that. Clarksville is older than D'field as far as city limits proper are concerned as an official town I mean there were settlers in Dfield too at that time but you are right that Clarksville had an actual organized football team before Dfield. but you are are also wrong halfway too becuz Daingerfield boys WERE playing football early on too except that we didn't have enough people to form a team so we just used bulls and cows as pretend opposing players and ran into them and tackled them and that explains why we turned out tougher than you pansies over in New Buttston, Girlmer, and Clutzville. p.s. I was just kidding about those names. Don't make me throw you a cry towel

What personal attacks...never said LakeOThePinesStar is an Igmo...& I do not spew...I show up at every game...have not missed one in , probably 20 years. As far as language...geeze, my mom was an english teacher...I never had a chance.

Hey buckeyebob, since your mom was an English teacher, I will respect you cuz I respect teachers. Now, come to the Daingerfield fieldhouse so I can teach you and demonstrate on the chalkboard how Daingerfield is gonna crush Gilmer this season.

Hey buckeyebob, since your mom was an English teacher, I will respect you cuz I respect teachers. Now, come to the Daingerfield fieldhouse so I can teach you and demonstrate on the chalkboard how Daingerfield is gonna crush Gilmer this season.

I just spit my coffee out all over my keyboard. Your quote was funny. I don't think Dfield will be any better in 2013 than in 2012 maybe a step off. You think they are gonna beat Gilmer.

I just spit my coffee out all over my keyboard. Your quote was funny. I don't think Dfield will be any better in 2013 than in 2012 maybe a step off. You think they are gonna beat Gilmer.

we got 5/5 returning so we may just be as strong this season as we were last. and admittedly we did look like a bunch of goofballs in that loss to you guys in the regular season, but that was not us that night for some reason our players were not up to their a game that night we got another Mims on the way up too I don't care how many good coaches you guys got, Gilmer has weaknesses and can be easily beaten if our team would just recognize what they are and they will becuz all pre-season Im gonna be puttin in some plays and I know 25 offenses and a like number of defenses

Performance is worth a thousand words,

we got 5/5 returning so we may just be as strong this season as we were last. and admittedly we did look like a bunch of goofballs in that loss to you guys in the regular season, but that was not us that night for some reason our players were not up to their a game that night we got another Mims on the way up too I don't care how many good coaches you guys got, Gilmer has weaknesses and can be easily beaten if our team would just recognize what they are and they will becuz all pre-season Im gonna be puttin in some plays and I know 25 offenses and a like number of defenses

D'field will face the same bunch of Buckeyes this year as last...a top tier athlete graduates, another top tier moves in...from last years game:

Sophomore running back Kris Boyd rushed for 117 yards and scored three touchdowns to help Gilmer defeat Daingerfield, 43-14, in front of a packed crowd at Mickey Mayne Tiger Stadium. It was a big night for Gilmer sophomores as Chase Tate and Jamel Jackson accounted for the other three touchdowns for the Buckeyes.

Continue the hard work...we would like a hard fought, close game...gets us ready to face the other members of the District of Doom...Daingerfield leads the all-time series 30-27, but Gilmer has won eight in a row. Let's get it on!

D'field will face the same bunch of Buckeyes this year as last...a top tier athlete graduates, another top tier moves in...from last years game:

Sophomore running back Kris Boyd rushed for 117 yards and scored three touchdowns to help Gilmer defeat Daingerfield, 43-14, in front of a packed crowd at Mickey Mayne Tiger Stadium. It was a big night for Gilmer sophomores as Chase Tate and Jamel Jackson accounted for the other three touchdowns for the Buckeyes.

Continue the hard work...we would like a hard fought, close game...gets us ready to face the other members of the District of Doom...Daingerfield leads the all-time series 30-27, but Gilmer has won eight in a row. Let's get it on!

All Dfield had last year was Mims right Mims left and now he is gone. Ya'll will be good but not as good as this year. Ya'll are coming to Gilmer this year. Who is gonna be your QB?

oh yeahhh so you got a lotta return talent ? we have enough to return and they will step up and be leaders and running gamescan be stopped navasota shut yall down pretty sufficiently I was hoping yall would represent ETX and bring another one home for our region I tried to warn yall about Navasota but yall didn't listen and we got beat becuz we beat ourselves so we both crapped out oh well tomorrow is another day new season coming up we will learn from our mistakes and forge ahead

How come the Mimms that played QB on JV didn't play football in the playoffs?

It was just becuz he was already assigned to JV and they needed him there and plus we already had a good QB on varsity so there was no slot for him on Varsity he could have been called to stand on the sidelines as a backup but probably wouldn't have been needed unless the 1st and 2nd string both got injured which is unlikely He wasn't ready for the playoffs cuz he's still got a lil filling out as far as experience and know-how go until then, he will be active in the off-season There is a small chance that he will move up to Varsity depending on how much he advances in off-season.