Daingerfield 2013

tigernationfan

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha..... How soon they forget, the Tigers have a bevy of players who could line up at qb..... We run a multiple offense including the same wildcat formation that gave teams trouble last year....... In short look for much of the same this year.

He implied someone other than Alexander would start.

Whats up with super stud transfer kid? He didnt score in the scrimmage? Heard it was Anderson that score both TDs..??

Whetstone just said he will show you whats UP Homecoming kooldown.........super Stud Transfer Kid ?? really , Didn't think you would stoop to dissing a kid.

Whetstone just said he will show you whats UP Homecoming kooldown.........super Stud Transfer Kid ?? really , Didn't think you would stoop to dissing a kid.

i didnt DISS this kid! SUPER STUD(he should be flattered), Transfer kid(thats a fact), how did i diss this kid? Im looking forward to seeing what hes got but sounds like C. Anderson has the reins at that TB possition as of right now

He did that long ago when first bringing up and then continuing to question the transfer. Guy reminds me of the kid who never got his way on the playground.

He did that long ago when first bringing up and then continuing to question the transfer. Guy reminds me of the kid who never got his way on the playground.

please, explain how i DISSed this kid! even back when the transfer was brought up. Do some research and bring back the evidence. otherwise your just blowing smoke, or whatever you choose to blow!

^

Wow..... from a person who just asked for prayers.

He may smoke cigs or that electronic cig, heck he could be blowing water vapor for all i know..

^

Wow..... from a person who just asked for prayers.

Me asking for prayers has nothing to do with that post..

"or whatever you choose to blow!"

I know what you meant. Classless, just like the dissing of this young man.

U still have not giving any fact supporting ur accusation.. I didnt not diss this young man! If ur gonna accuse me of this, support it. Also, u calling me classless is just dumb! I have never been classless on this forum, EVER!

^

Your statements are classless. There's last years rant by you just days before the rematch alleging an incident that was a falsehood. Classless.

^

Your statements are classless. There's last years rant by you just days before the rematch alleging an incident that was a falsehood. Classless.

No sir, that happened lastyear, there was no falsehood about that! The kid got into trouble in the class and according to some DF posters, the incident was handled by the coaching staff.. So, try again!

^

There you go again. You owe our student body a written apology.

Appolgize for what? You digging and your shovel is very short! Im not going into the archives from lastyear.. So, if u want to do better than that, do it on this years topics..

^

The mailing address for your letter is,,,,

200 Tiger Drive

Daingerfield, TX 75638

You know it's the right thing to do.