Does the middle class

OldSchool

In order for the government to raise revnue they have to tax the middle class and that is way below that $250,000 mark. Most people don't come close to that level but it makes them go along with raising taxes as long as you stay below. In their minds they are scott free, they continue to get their entitlements and deductions but the sneeky little fellows that graduate from Havard and Yale take classes on all that stuff. I like how they raise the tax rates without taking it out of your paycheck, you never know it until it is time to do your taxes and then you notice you are in a new bracket. If it kind of like entering a 1A basketball tournment and you show up and all 5A schools are there you got screwed and didn't know it until playing time.

and also I would say lower middle, working class--know they just got hosed?

Just so I have a clear understanding, taxes went up to Obamacare as well as the payroll tax went up from 4.2% to now 6.2%?

Just wondering?

It's not so bad. I get a laugh out of the old Lucy and Rifleman series with the assistance of a digital converter on a perfectly good

. Works for me. Plus there are some good movies on THIS if one does not mind commercials like days gone past. My Mag is in much better condition than the one in the vid and the controls are different. It was left by a grandmother and no one wanted it. Could be a slightly newer model.

I am going to have to go see The Hobbit as I'm told the marvels of technological sound effects are awesome. I will have something available for self defense.

Ha. With just rabbit ears? If their were some cooking shows on for my wife, and since A&M is on CBS, I think I could survive. As I am on computer and watch local news only!!

Back to discussion-- I take Rush with a grain of salt, but he did say rich, with assests and capital gains were taken care of ( ie rich libs and GOP establishment) who is going to pay more? Youngsters and new money, and it is their desire to get them so downtrodden that they do not work and want the guvmint bennies, thusly broadening their voters. Makes sense to me--reeducating without telling them they are getting reeducating. Not as messy as Viet Nam and Eastern Europe reducation.

It's not so bad. I get a laugh out of the old Lucy and Rifleman series with the assistance of a digital converter on a perfectly good

. Works for me. Plus there are some good movies on THIS if one does not mind commercials like days gone past. My Mag is in much better condition than the one in the vid and the controls are different. It was left by a grandmother and no one wanted it. Could be a slightly newer model.

I am going to have to go see The Hobbit as I'm told the marvels of technological sound effects are awesome. I will have something available for self defense.

Ha. With just rabbit ears? If their were some cooking shows on for my wife, and since A&M is on CBS, I think I could survive. As I am on computer and watch local news only!!

Back to discussion-- I take Rush with a grain of salt, but he did say rich, with assests and capital gains were taken care of ( ie rich libs and GOP establishment) who is going to pay more? Youngsters and new money, and it is their desire to get them so downtrodden that they do not work and want the guvmint bennies, thusly broadening their voters. Makes sense to me--reeducating without telling them they are getting reeducating. Not as messy as Viet Nam and Eastern Europe reducation.

My daughter texted me this morning upset that they took a extra $60 out of her paycheck for SS. I said you are helping pay for Grandma and Papa's SS.....:P