If I were president, I'd _________ (fill in the blank)

Bilbo

Oh, I understood what he was getting at, just having fun in the arcade....it's still better and more indicative of free market capitalism on T-shirts, signatures, signs and bumper stickers than it is when declared by the king - even hypothetically...that's something most don't understand.

Oh, I understood what he was getting at, just having fun in the arcade....it's still better and more indicative of free market capitalism on T-shirts, signatures, signs and bumper stickers than it is when declared by the king - even hypothetically...that's something most don't understand.

The King demands freedom, and we shall obey!! lol

• 1 month later...

If I were the president I would shore up Five0's Mom in my cabinet as Debate Secretary of State and poste haste grant her a system of smiley faces and demerits, whereas she can hand out Hall Passes and/or KP Duty however as she see's fit!

If I were the president I WOULD!!!! Pass legislation by whatevermeans I had to.. even if I had to tell an Obama (LIE) but herefore, hereafter, and forevermore if you are caught driving a car and TEXTING it will be punishable by a four stint in the STOCKS ON THE COUNTY SQUARE, NO FINE, NO LAWYER, NO GET OUT JAIL FREE CARD!

Your Picture will be posted upon Facebook whether or not JohnQ Public decides to throws rotten veg upon you!

If I were the president I WOULD!!!! Pass legislation by whatevermeans I had to.. even if I had to tell an Obama (LIE) but herefore, hereafter, and forevermore if you are caught driving a car and TEXTING it will be punishable by a four stint in the STOCKS ON THE COUNTY SQUARE, NO FINE, NO LAWYER, NO GET OUT JAIL FREE CARD!

Your Picture will be posted upon Facebook whether or not JohnQ Public decides to throws rotten veg upon you!

Videots s what I call em. Caint keep they face out the lil box

If I were President I would.. hold a special session of congress to determine how's come sometimes doomer can use this new thang called speel check and sometimes knot!

Then I would throw a rotten caabage at 'em! True Storie!

• Like 1

No pink at sporting events.

... If I were president, I'd change the Dallas Cowgirl's colors to pink and white and the star would be changed to a heart.........then I'd send the WH photographer to take pictures of doomer throwing his go-go boots at the TV. :D

....oh did forget to mention doomer would be my Joe Biden?

... If I were president, I'd change the Dallas Cowgirl's colors to pink and white and the star would be changed to a heart.........then I'd send the WH photographer to take pictures of doomer throwing his go-go boots at the TV. :D

....oh did forget to mention doomer would be my Joe Biden?

Aw thankx Peacedude.......i'll just dy my hair grey and act like huckleberry-hound

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't slap girls cause it aint right, but, if I was president i'd slap the mess outa Nancy Pelosi, then declare that it was the right thing to do. True storie

Point of Order there, Doomy; It has been a couple hundred years since Ol' Nancy Pelosi qualified as a "girl." That being said... if there ever WAS an old hag beggin' for a "B"-Slap, it would HAVE to be her!💀😳😏

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/4/2017 at 3:09 PM, CarthDawg77 said:
On 11/20/2013 at 9:10 PM, Doomer said:

I don't slap girls cause it aint right, but, if I was president i'd slap the mess outa Nancy Pelosi, then declare that it was the right thing to do. True storie

Point of Order there, Doomy; It has been a couple hundred years since Ol' Nancy Pelosi qualified as a "girl." That being said... if there ever WAS an old hag beggin' for a "B"-Slap, it would HAVE to be her!💀😳😏

Yep old Nancie's mind is going downhill quick as her face.

• 1 month later...