If I were president, I'd _________ (fill in the blank)

Bilbo

I would give pink slips to all of the liberal justices on the Supreme Court and replace them all with solid conservatives in their early 20s. Then I would eliminate the EPA, the Dept of Education, the Federal Reserve, the IRS and then at the end of my first week I would make the NRA a top level federal agency.

In other words.....you would ignore the COTUS......but I like ending those agencies .... not creating new ones. Besides even if the others were eliminated, I doubt there would be enough to pay the NRA - unless they agreed to a HUGE paycut.

I would give pink slips to all of the liberal justices on the Supreme Court and replace them all with solid conservatives in their early 20s. Then I would eliminate the EPA, the Dept of Education, the Federal Reserve, the IRS and then at the end of my first week I would make the NRA a top level federal agency

• 2 months later...

In other words.....you would ignore the COTUS......but I like ending those agencies .... not creating new ones. Besides even if the others were eliminated, I doubt there would be enough to pay the NRA - unless they agreed to a HUGE paycut.

Aw man i'd never ignore coitus.

I'd fire Jerry Jones by executive order and appoint Roger Staubach interim owner/coach until we sold the team to someone else. Then I'd void Romo's contract and put him on waivers.

Yep. Id wait till the Cowboys runs the table this year first tho.

• 1 month later...

I'd fire Jerry Jones by executive order and appoint Roger Staubach interim owner/coach until we sold the team to someone else. Then I'd void Romo's contract and put him on waivers.

Fascist!

I would reorganize the Department of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms from a government agency into a convenience store chain.

And who would be the owners of the convenience store chain? You would be a fascist....or at least a government community re-organizer ...sounds no better than what we have had.

Fascist!

And who would be the owners of the convenience store chain? You would be a fascist....or at least a government community re-organizer ...sounds no better than what we have had.

Not a chance ... ATF would be privately owned franchises ... AND TAX EXEMPT ....

Not a chance ... ATF would be privately owned franchises ... AND TAX EXEMPT ....

Still fascist with the reorganization by executive branch of gov't...sounds more like a bailout..wouldn't it be easier to abolish the ATF and let the free market take it from there and give everyone tax exempt status not just your cronies?

^ The reorganization would be to turn it over to the private sector ... I know that's a little much for you to understand with you buying into all the government conspiracy theories and all.

You are one to say someone doesn't understand - First you said chain stores then you said franchises...do you even know the difference or just flip flopping again?

You are one to say someone doesn't understand - First you said chain stores then you said franchises...do you even know the difference or just flip flopping again?

No flip flopping anywhere except inside your pea brain ..... details are left up to the private sector ... either try and keep up, or go back to your conspiracy theories. :lol:

..... details are left up to the private sector ...

What would they do in the private sector? You do understand that ATF doesn't SELL or manufacture alcohol, tobacco or firearms so the tax exempt status would be useless with no income or sales and we don't really need a private sector law enforcement agency over the control of those things anymore than a gov't one...kind of sounds like the mafia. As I figured you closet leftist just want control - just passing it off as less government by re-organizing it into the private sector. But the T-shirts/signs/and bumper stickers did sound pretty witty ...until your plagiarism messed it up when you were President.

What would they do in the private sector? You do understand that ATF doesn't SELL or manufacture alcohol, tobacco or firearms so the tax exempt status would be useless with no income or sales and we don't really need a private sector law enforcement agency over the control of those things anymore than a gov't one...kind of sounds like the mafia. As I figured you closet leftist just want control - just passing it off as less government by re-organizing it into the private sector. But the T-shirts/signs/and bumper stickers did sound pretty witty ...until your plagiarism messed it up when you were President.

The question was "If I were president, I'd _________ (fill in the blank) ... In my world, the ATF would SELL and manufacture alcohol tobacco and firearms. You can make up what you want and I'll do what I want .... since all this is hypothetical. How bout them apples ... thatpinkthisorthatgirl?

The question was "If I were president, I'd _________ (fill in the blank) ... In my world, the ATF would SELL and manufacture alcohol tobacco and firearms. You can make up what you want and I'll do what I want .... since all this is hypothetical. How bout them apples ... thatpinkthisorthatgirl?

Ah yes, in your world the President would interfere in the free market...you gonna interfere with apple growers too? LOL

Ah yes, in your world the President would interfere in the free market...you gonna interfere with apple growers too? LOL

No, in my world the president would allow the free market to work .... I would use my office to ensure congress left them alone. Your confusion knows no bounds it seems ... :P