Obama supporters angry at new taxes

parentofredheads

I'm sure he will, keep popping them kids out and watch your payday come up!

Actually they're going to be pretty upset, the Child Tax Credit has been cut in half. There will be other hidden taxes that we'll be hit with in the next few years. I heard Nancy Pelosi say that they're going to look for more options on bring other tax revenue into D.C. . Everyone will be hit with the cost increases from the gas pump, to health insurance, to the groceries they bring home. That doesn't count for other taxes that they'll come up with that they're not discussing for the public to mull over.

On the news the other day, they were asking passer-bys if they knew their taxes had gone up....not a one had a clue.

Come the 15th, when folks get their first pay check of the year, a lot of folks are going to be boo-hooing.

I give it a month and then O and his ilks will come up with some way for those folks to "forego" that tax.

And as one poster noted, yep, they'll tax us with things that we use everyday, it'll be hidden; hardly anyone notices 20 cents here, 30 cents there.

Pelosi's already said she wants more tax revenue...talk of cutting out the mortgage interest deduction, 401Ks are being talked about, etc.

On the news the other day, they were asking passer-bys if they knew their taxes had gone up....not a one had a clue.

Come the 15th, when folks get their first pay check of the year, a lot of folks are going to be boo-hooing.

I give it a month and then O and his ilks will come up with some way for those folks to "forego" that tax.

And as one poster noted, yep, they'll tax us with things that we use everyday, it'll be hidden; hardly anyone notices 20 cents here, 30 cents there.

Pelosi's already said she wants more tax revenue...talk of cutting out the mortgage interest deduction, 401Ks are being talked about, etc.

Are these Congress folk obeying to the same tax codes as we do because if not...

426801_10151275722057740_1739599297_n.jp

It's funny that you posted that. I quote Khrushchev to the younger generation, in reference to his statement to the UN Security Council, and NONE of those who graduated have even heard of Nikita Khrushchev. Their plan is still intact. Keep our younger generation dumb and under no circumstances do they talk about communism.

Well hubby got his check today! Good GRIEF!!!!!!!!!! I'm irked... It'd be different if these bozos were spending our money wisely, and now wanting more taxes!

I can personally and honestly say......OBAMA, YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did he lie??? He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do....and it would NOT be different if they were spending it "wisely"....leave me alone and let me keep what I earn.......

It's funny that you posted that. I quote Khrushchev to the younger generation, in reference to his statement to the UN Security Council, and NONE of those who graduated have even heard of Nikita Khrushchev. Their plan is still intact. Keep our younger generation dumb and under no circumstances do they talk about communism.

Today's Thomas Sowell column http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell010813.php3#.UO8yv-TBG-k

Buckeye, most U.S. History courses when taught in high school do not cover the Cold War in depth due to the length of the war and in all honesty, a college professor could easily spend two whole years not covering the war. Even me with a history minor is shaky on anything from post WW2 1945 up until my birth year of 1988.

I agree with Mr. Sowell's analysis, but it goes further than just many professors and school teachers, it includes many people in today's American society. Many don't care, and they will allow for our liberties and freedoms to be eroded as long as they keep their salary and benefits. They see it as safe and secure employment to provide for their families. They will say that we must sacrifice these freedoms so that they can enjoy the lifestyle that they work hard for. In the end they will overlook the very injustices that they do to the American people, in favor of their own minimal luxuries that they might enjoy.

Regardless of what political dogma that America follows today or in the future, there will always be a society of rich and poor. We have seen that with every Governmental institution that has ruled over men. Even with Communist, Fascism, and Capitalism there was an elite politburo that governed their Nations. The way to wealth with Capitalism is hard work, with Communism and Fascism the only way to rise to the top is through in my opinion brown nosing, and gaining favor with the political elite. In my opinion I'd rather work for a living, than kiss someone's rump to survive.