From My Cold Dead Hands

KirtFalcon

Why do you think the international bankers WANT to disarm the American populace.....in just the state of Wisconsin, there are more armed citizens than in the Iranian military....and that's just one state....the internationalists will never be able to impose their will on us as long as the armed American citizen makes up the largest armed force on the planet.....

Included in the Bill are a couple of things you need to know.

1. You will register the weapons you own at this time - $ 200.00 a pop. If you do not and you are caught with them - confiscated

2. You will not be able to will your guns back to your kids. When you die they go to the goverment..............

1. You will register the weapons you own at this time - $ 200.00 a pop. If you do not and you are caught with them - confiscated

2. You will not be able to will your guns back to your kids. When you die they go to the goverment..............

This "universal registration" as they call it is nothing more than a backdoor nationwide database ... the first step in attempted confiscation or harassment of legal gun owners. I don't believe the American people will stand for this or eliminating private sales or passing on your guns ... law or no law. I would be shocked if any of this would pass congress and Barry will never be able to do this through executive fiat without impeachment proceedings.

Forced registration is the ultimate goal of the dems. Once it's passed, being caught in possession of an unregistered firearm will likely make you a felon. It's coming folks and don't be surprised when it does.

That is why getting Hussein out of office was paramount. Too bad the masses are fools.

1. I will NOT register any weapon that I own at this time.....if they catch me with them, they can confiscate them at their own risk......

2. I WILL give my guns to my kids when I die.....

Forced registration is the ultimate goal of the dems. Once it's passed, being caught in possession of an unregistered firearm will likely make you a felon. It's coming folks and don't be surprised when it does. That is why getting Hussein out of office was paramount. Too bad the masses are fools.

There aren't enough people in congress willing to commit political suicide to get any type of major gun control legislation passed.....

obama is set to issue 19 executive orders. No one will stand up to him. America is becoming Europe. Might as well get used to it.

any executive orders he puts out on gun control will do nothing but increase the paperwork for the gun sellers.....nothing concerning confiscation or registration or anything else mentioned can come from anywhere but Congress.....