Cowboys

Pound for pound...Sanders was the better RB. Anyone who saw both of them knows this. Emmitt was prefect for the Dallas offense, though. He got the job done, very impressive career. Barry likely could have smashed many records had he not retired so early. He was all they had, he was gonna get a ton of carries for many more years to come....he just pulled the plug really early.

Pound for pound...Sanders was the better RB. Anyone who saw both of them knows this. Emmitt was prefect for the Dallas offense, though. He got the job done, very impressive career. Barry likely could have smashed many records had he not retired so early. He was all they had, he was gonna get a ton of carries for many more years to come....he just pulled the plug really early.

That is true. But nobody can blame the guy for retiring to early. He was a stud but he was all the Lions had. Everyone loved watching him run and when i say everyone i include his offensive line. The only good blockers they had on that team was Moore, Morton, & Scheslinger.

I agree, at their best, Sanders was more talanted. Emmitt was very durable and had a much longer career but Sanders I believe carried the team without the help Emmitt had around him. Sanders had to do it without the great offensive lines and always playing on far less overall talented teams than Emmitt.

I agree, at their best, Sanders was more talanted. Emmitt was very durable and had a much longer career but Sanders I believe carried the team without the help Emmitt had around him. Sanders had to do it without the great offensive lines and always playing on far less overall talented teams than Emmitt.

+1000

Witten is the best TE the Cowboys have ever had. Nothing against Novacek, one of my favorite Cowboys all time, but he wasn't the same caliber as Witten. Witten is a good blocker, not great but better than Novacek. If Alvin Harper was so great, why did he disappear when he left the Cowboys? It was because he wasn't a #1 WR. Your opinions on the past Cowboys players seem a litte off there MPfan.

Witten is the best TE the Cowboys have ever had. Nothing against Novacek, one of my favorite Cowboys all time, but he wasn't the same caliber as Witten. Witten is a good blocker, not great but better than Novacek. If Alvin Harper was so great, why did he disappear when he left the Cowboys? It was because he wasn't a #1 WR. Your opinions on the past Cowboys players seem a litte off there MPfan.

I never said that Harper was the best. I said one of the best. Novachek was one of the best blocking TEs i have ever seen come thru Dallas. He might not be as good as Witten but i would not take Witten over Novachek.

I never said that Harper was the best. I said one of the best. Novachek was one of the best blocking TEs i have ever seen come thru Dallas. He might not be as good as Witten but i would not take Witten over Novachek.

Alvin Harper (IMO) was not one of Dallas' best receivers. He was just a product of a great football team while he was here. The proof showed up when he left Dallas. He is along the lines of Patrick Clayton as far as skills.

Houston nutt going to solve all the cowboys problems as RB coach

This is just what the Cowboys need to make them a complete farce in my eyes. Houston Nutt is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen. OMG. I can't believe he is being interviewed. Please tell me this isn't happening. This makes less sense than Barry Switzer ever did

This is just what the Cowboys need to make them a complete farce in my eyes. Houston Nutt is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen. OMG. I can't believe he is being interviewed. Please tell me this isn't happening. This makes less sense than Barry Switzer ever did

i agree 100%. please this can't happen

I got news from the Cowboys an they say thay sorrie bout my broke TVs an thay lookin fourwerd to a sucsessfull seeson in 2013-2014. Thay say sucseefull seeson,its gona be great if thay alredy no its gona be sucsess Rite! Thay offerdt to let me by some tikets to.An thay said Red wasznt call'n the ofence that some slap call'd Billy Cininham is gona call the ofence nex-year.