Executive orders on guns - says Biden

parentofredheads

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-obama-might-use-executive-order-deal-guns_694984.html

Uh-huh....figured... and they'll craft it in a way that's well... crafty.

Wonder what all the folks who voted for Obama feel about their guns being taken away, ammunition taxed, etc., etc...another black market...like that's any news... only the criminals can get the guns and ammunition.

Saving a million lives is NOT worth giving up a Constitutional Right.....much less saving just one....our Founders stated it best....Give me LIBERTY or Give me DEATH......liberty is more important than life...if you are not free, what is the point of being alive???

Thomas Jefferson and James Madison fought to have the peoples rights added to the constitution. The Federalist said there was no need to add peoples rights because there was no mention in constitution giving government power to change those rights. But the anti-Federalist insisted the Bill of Rights be added. Then some anti-Federalist worried that by adding the Bill of Rights that these rights alone would be guaranteed to the people which is why the ninth ammendment was crafted to say "including but not limited to." The ammendments were added in a manner to give only the judiciary (Supreme Court) power to change them and limit the executive and legislative. Our forefathers could see this day coming.

I'm of contention "rights" are God given. Obviously I'm losing the battle. Must have government give me something. : -(

Americans in 1787 were even more so of contention that rights are God given, certain rights were inalienable. Thomas Jefferson just knew the importance of getting it in writing.

Written words forgotten.

Forgotten or never committed to memory? What people consider important they don't forget. We can remember our passwords and Social Security #'s with ease. We remember how to operate machinery without having to read the owners manual each time, or how to make certain foods without having to look at the recipe each time or how to get from point A to point B without looking at the map each time. We know every word to our favorite songs and yet we struggle to remember the ten commandments or the first ten ammemdments to the Constitution (Bill of Rights). Just who is it that is obligated to remember these things? We are obligated to know them and teach our children to know them because we deem them important to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. All it takes is a little folding of the hands and our rights will begin to erode.

^ Maybe/maybe not... just this week, Obama has "overwritten" a law that gives him full Secret Service for life....

No, congress passed that law, barrycapone merely signed it......it also gives w the same thing.......the only thing he can do by executive order is to empower administrative level bureaucrats to force more paperwork down the throats of honest working American gun dealers.....anything else MUST come through congress.....

Still....I'm not willing to believe that Congress can or will stand in his way. I think Obama will do exactly what he wants to do, with Holder standing shoulder-to-shoulder, and then wait....and then 2 or 3 years out, the Supreme Court will "address" it.

This administration believes it can do whatever it likes, Congress is only something that slows things down.

Still....I'm not willing to believe that Congress can or will stand in his way. I think Obama will do exactly what he wants to do, with Holder standing shoulder-to-shoulder, and then wait....and then 2 or 3 years out, the Supreme Court will "address" it.

This administration believes it can do whatever it likes, Congress is only something that slows things down.

IF he tries to overstep his bounds on THIS issue, blood will flow in the streets and open revolution will break out....and he knows this...he doesn't want his legacy to be trashed over this....he'll do what he can through the administrative branch and congress will do what we (the NRA) tell them to do like always....The last time they went against us (the NRA) we got a radically altered pro-gun new congress the following election......and they know that....don't fall for the psyops.....

Saving a million lives is NOT worth giving up a Constitutional Right.....much less saving just one....our Founders stated it best....Give me LIBERTY or Give me DEATH......liberty is more important than life...if you are not free, what is the point of being alive???

Amen Colms. Only when the majority of Americans return to this belief will America return.