Boys District 16 4A Basketball Forum

NODAYSOFFTX

J'Ville does not have the best shooters in the world, but they get after your tail on defense. The are 9 or 10 deep and they get in your face.

I think that's gonna be Jacksonvilles problem in the playoffs is that they any just pure shooters that are consistent so to me thats what the problem is for them. And John Tyler has to learn how to play without the football players because there not gonna get if they don't know how to play without there stars on the floor. Whitehouse has to learn how to be consistent and finish out games and not let teams come back once they fix that they will be ok. Corsicana they really just need more talent and they could be good. Nacodogches just like corsicana more talent means better team. And lindale oh my they just need help in every thing foreal.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday Scores 1-29-2013

Jax 48 Lindale 21

JT 54 NAC 34

WH 79 Corsi 74

16-4A Current Standings with 4 games remaining:

Jax 6-0

Games remain against Corsi, NAC, JT, and WH

JT 4-2

Games remain against WH, Corsi, JAX, and Lindale

WH 4-2

Games remain against JT, Lindale, NAC, and JAX

Corsi 3-3

Games remain against JAX, JT, Lindale, and NAC

NAC 1-5

Games remain against Lindale, JAX, WH, and Corsi

Lindale 0-6

Games remain against NAC, WH, Corsi, and JT

All teams can still qualify for playoffs but some team's chances are greater than others.

Whitehouse is 4-2 and JT is 4-2 in district play. The winner of tonights game will take sole possesion of 2nd place. This should make for an exciting game and is huge when you look at playoff seedings. JT beat WH at JT in the first round. Can WH control their home court tonight and do the same at home? thoughts?

Whitehouse is 4-2 and JT is 4-2 in district play. The winner of tonights game will take sole possesion of 2nd place. This should make for an exciting game and is huge when you look at playoff seedings. JT beat WH at JT in the first round. Can WH control their home court tonight and do the same at home? thoughts?

it's gonna be a dog fight all the way till the end I got JT winning by 2 because of homefield advantage for Whitehouse.

The second place finisher will avoid the biggest of the big dogs from 15-4A. WH isn't a bad team but they don't have the defense it takes to slow JT down.

Final Scores 2-1-2013

JAX 54 CORSI 44
JT 75 WH 60
NAC 61 LIN 48

Current Standing with 3 games remaining:

JAX      7-0
JT         5-2
WH       4-3
CH        3-4
NAC      2-5
LH         0-7

Playoff hopes eliminated: Lindale

That AIN'T gonna happen!!! They may win, but it won't be one sided!!!

It can happen look at how duke got throttled by Miami by 27 that game was one sided for Miami the whole game was so called the best number 1 and they got beat down so the same thing can happen to Jacksonville.

JT needs to focus on Corsicana, who beat them the first round. I know Jt was not full throttle, but they still need to take it one game at a time. Signing day is this week and that makes for a lot of distractions. JTneeds to get by Corsicana, before they start focusing on Jacksonville. JMO! Isnt Corsicana and NAC still fighting for the last playoff spot!

JT needs to focus on Corsicana, who beat them the first round. I know Jt was not full throttle, but they still need to take it one game at a time. Signing day is this week and that makes for a lot of distractions. JTneeds to get by Corsicana, before they start focusing on Jacksonville. JMO! Isnt Corsicana and NAC still fighting for the last playoff spot!

JT will be ok they might start off alittle slow in the game but they will get it together at the end. Yes I think they are both fighting for the last spot.

Jax plays WH this Friday in Jax . . . better get there early to get a seat.

yea your right, Im gonna have to head out pretty early to have a decent seat, or seat at all for that matter. I got there at 5:00 when they played JT and it was already packed.

Tuesday Scores 2-5-13

JAX 44 Lindale 27

JT 57 Corsicana 47

WH 66 Lindale 39

16-4A Current Standings with two games remaining:

JAX 8-0 (WH then JT)

JT 6-2 (LH then JAX)

WH 5-3 (JAX then NAC)

CH 3-5 (NAC then LH)

NAC 2-6 (CH then WH)

LH 0-8 (JT then CH)

Friday Scores 2-8-13

Jax 49 WH 35

JT 61 LH 38

NAC 53 CH 43

Current Standings with district finale remaining:

JAX 9-0 @ JT

JT 7-2 VS. JAX

WH 5-4 VS. NAC

NAC 3-6 @ WH

CH 3-6 VS. LH

LH 0-9 @ CH

Welp Jacksonville is district champs JT needed Whitehouse to win in order to have a chance at the title