2013 EAST TEXAS PLAYOFF PREVIEW

Longhorn Fan

The 2013 East Texas Playoff Preview is gearing up again with some great teams:

The Girls will be playing on Feb. 8 & 9 at UT Tyler and on Feb. 9th at LeTourneau University in Longview. The time slots for all sites on the 8th and 15th are 5:30 PM, 7 PM and 8:30 PM. On the 9th, games at UT Tyler will begin at 10 AM. Games on the 9th at LeTourneau University will begin at 5:30 PM. LeTourneau University will be hosting East Texas Baptist University with the womens game beginning at 1 PM with the men to follow at 3 PM. All fans attending the LeTourneau - ETBU game will be allowed to stay for the Playoff Preview.

The Boys will be playing on Feb. 15 & 16 at UT Tyler and LeTourneau University.
The time slots for all sites on the 15th are 5:30 PM, 7 PM and 8:30 PM. All games on the 16th will be posted on the 13th.

Feb. 8th and Feb. 15 are being reserved for possible district playoff games or seed in games. Warm up games will be played in those slots if they are open. Teams playing in playoff games are invited to make their games a part of the Preview.

Admission at LeTourneau University is $5 for adults and $3 for students for all games. At UT Tyler, $7 for adults and $5 for students. THSCA and TABC cards are accepted as passes. NO DISTRICT PASSES. More details will be forthcoming as they become available.

For more information on attending or participating or becoming a sponsor, check out www.easttexasplayoffpreview.org

• 2 weeks later...

"Cayuga vs Kountze in East Texas Playoff Preview on Feb. 15th at UT Tyler!!!!!!"

Saw this posted on another board. Is this confirmed or just someone wishing?

Both were in the Tenaha Tournament, don't think they played head to head though. Saw both play, Kountze should win by 10+. I would rather see Kountze play 3A Silsbee.

"Cayuga vs Kountze in East Texas Playoff Preview on Feb. 15th at UT Tyler!!!!!!"

Saw this posted on another board. Is this confirmed or just someone wishing?

Looks confirmed... One coach is all in.... I'm not sure it's official... Long way for Kountze to travel to get scouted was the last word I heard

Thread has been deleted. Must have not been confirmed. Makes sense for Kountze to stay away from East Texas that close to the playoffs...

Lol! Got that right!

We need that game to 'humble' us... Lol! Of course we could have played a much weaker team.

We'll just take it out on our next opponent! *wink*

It's a shame that you guys will end the season on a two game losing streak....

Lol! Got that right!

We need that game to 'humble' us... Lol! Of course we could have played a much weaker team.

We'll just take it out on our next opponent! *wink*

I've watched yates sevral times this year and they are nowhere near the talent level of previous years.

thats all-star weekend, can you imagine trying to move around in this already rediculous traffic?

That's why we're playing there. It's not as bad as you think, especially on the weekend. Hopefully we play that Saturday afternoon before the All-star festivities kick off.

That's why we're playing there. It's not as bad as you think, especially on the weekend. Hopefully we play that Saturday afternoon before the All-star festivities kick off.

i deal with it daily, it takes me around an hour to drive 15 miles on 45 every morning.