2012 All-Smoaky.com East Texas Team

Smoaky

As with any media outlet that will release an All-Region team, it's a nearly impossible task, but this is what we do. I commend anyone else who puts the time and effort into promoting the great young players in any area.

The easy way out would be not releasing an All-Smoaky.com Team, but we don't do anything easy, and thanks to every single coach in East Texas for their information. We also released an All-Central Texas Team a week ago.

So, without further discussion, here is our 2012 All-Smoaky.com East Texas High School Football Team.

http://www.smoaky.com/allsmoaky/allsmoakywinners12.php

Thank you.

David Smoak
Smoaky.com
[email protected]

David

You can never make all us homers happy but most surely respect your decisions. I sure would hate to have to come up with this team. Glad it's you and not me LOL

I appreciate it, and you're right, it's not easy, for anyone who tries to produce a team like this one, especially being as extensive with the number of programs involved, in all classes.

Thank you sir.

David Smoak

Good call on Coach Ward. Pretty impressive year for his program.

Congratulations to all the players on the team.

thats funny. first thing he texted me was how that it was only possible because of the players.

Who would that be BigDav? :)

That would be Zackary Holcomb, 6-3, 225 lb.,Junior Offensive Guard from EF, who graded out with a 92% average and 22 knockdowns in EF's 5 playoff games, and was awarded 2nd Team OL on the Padilla Poll Coaches All State Team. But you probably already guessed who it was, didn't you, lol!

That would be Zackary Holcomb, 6-3, 225 lb.,Junior Offensive Guard from EF, who graded out with a 92% average and 22 knockdowns in EF's 5 playoff games, and was awarded 2nd Team OL on the Padilla Poll Coaches All State Team. But you probably already guessed who it was, didn't you, lol!

I just needed to give you a chance to say it....LOL