17-2A baseball

roughneck21

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what Tatum has this year. I think they were a playoff team last year.

New coaches but return some good players... Bunch of first timers playing too. Who knows if any will contribute.

One thing is for sure, Depriest will be missed.

Going to be interesting season.

The big kid that played 1st base has already been clocked this past summer and this past week at 90-93 at the area code tryout and down in houston he was 87-88 last year.. so he is legit and the other kid that caught is mid 80's... no move ins just a year of physical maturity. But you cant win if you dont score

The big kid that played 1st base has already been clocked this past summer and this past week at 90-93 at the area code tryout and down in houston he was 87-88 last year.. so he is legit and the other kid that caught is mid 80's... no move ins just a year of physical maturity. But you cant win if you dont score

No way that kid threw 87 maybe low 80's. Now he gained 15 mph on his fastball? Lol OK!

Something I've learned over the years in high school baseball. Take the mph you here and subtract 10 from it....then usually you have the correct answer.

However I did have to stand in the batters box as Colt Griffin from Marshall blew 100 mile an hour fastballs past me in a tournament, a legit 100 mph. You dont realize how fast 100 is till you have to try to hit it. 90+ is scootin as well....fortunately for the high school kids...very, very few pitchers will hit the 90s....

Something I've learned over the years in high school baseball. Take the mph you here and subtract 10 from it....then usually you have the correct answer.

However I did have to stand in the batters box as Colt Griffin from Marshall blew 100 mile an hour fastballs past me in a tournament, a legit 100 mph. You dont realize how fast 100 is till you have to try to hit it. 90+ is scootin as well....fortunately for the high school kids...very, very few pitchers will hit the 90s....

Well I am not sure where you are from but the kid can throw I have seen it on a gun from college coaches.. But I guess it is hard to believe that a kid from a small school can throw hard. But if you do not wanna believe we will see.. Just come and watch