Longview Lobos 2013 Football Schedule

Lobo97

I think 3a gets as much hype don't kidyourself bigger isn't always better.

only reason why yall dominate in those classifications because yall don't play the caliber of teams the us 4A and 5A schools play. 5A has to deal with desoto Allen Austin Westlake cedarhill Katy and that only some to name. 4A has to deal with Denton guyer humble summer creek prosper pearland Dawson Lancaster cedar park and other schools. If 3A had gotten moved into 4A yall wouldn't be nothing. to show you how weak 3A is look at Stephenville in 4A they was POOSALAD then they came to weak 3A and dominated and made it look easy. And don't forget 3A from East Texas got embarrassed this year at state.

only reason why yall dominate in those classifications because yall don't play the caliber of teams the us 4A and 5A schools play. 5A has to deal with desoto Allen Austin Westlake cedarhill Katy and that only some to name. 4A has to deal with Denton guyer humble summer creek prosper pearland Dawson Lancaster cedar park and other schools. If 3A had gotten moved into 4A yall wouldn't be nothing. to show you how weak 3A is look at Stephenville in 4A they was POOSALAD then they came to weak 3A and dominated and made it look easy. And don't forget 3A from East Texas got embarrassed this year at state.

Where was 4A and 5A at this year during state?

Free throw line..

I don't normally agree with JT fans, but you've probably ko'd this conversation. Henderson is another prime example.

However you're fighting a losing battle. You live in a part of Texas where smaller classification fans outnumber larger classification simply because there are more schools. I'd move along before JT threads start getting off-season rants about how smaller schools are better because of titles, like Lobo fans have to deal with every year. Wouldn't want ya'll to deal with this unbearable bs. My best advice is agree to disagree. 3A,2A,1A >lousy 4A,5A

So much for discussing Longview's schedule. No point really, we all know ET 3A,2A and 1A schools would go 10-0 with our schedule to go along with a 5A championship.

to show you how weak 3A is look at Stephenville in 4A they was POOSALAD then they came to weak 3A and dominated and made it look easy.

I don't normally agree with JT fans, but you've probably ko'd this conversation. Henderson is another prime example.

However you're fighting a losing battle. You live in a part of Texas where smaller classification fans outnumber larger classification simply because there are more schools. I'd move along before JT threads start getting off-season rants about how smaller schools are better because of titles, like Lobo fans have to deal with every year. Wouldn't want ya'll to deal with this unbearable bs. My best advice is agree to disagree. 3A,2A,1A >lousy 4A,5A

So much for discussing Longview's schedule. No point really, we all know ET 3A,2A and 1A schools would go 10-0 with our schedule to go along with a 5A championship.

Yea I see now. And I'm pretty sure they would think they could win in 5A lol and the championship to lol

POOSALAD? WTH is that? All Stephenville did was get beat by Aledo 3 years in a row in the playoffs and they won 4A in all 3 years. This year they played Aledo, Beaumont Ozen and Amarillo (hint: 4A schools that made the playoffs) and beat them. Then beat former 4A schools Kilgore and El Campo ( that went deep in the playoffs in 4A in 2011)during the playoffs. 3A is a very tough road in the playoffs with teams that could win deep in the playoffs in 4A. Come on Man! Get a clue.