Brownsboro to recommend Jason Hooker, OC, Liberty-Eylau

lynyrdskynyrd

Karr Pittman is the MAN for this job. What they have been missing the last few years is what he brings to the table. Of course it will be a much smaller table than they are used to...... being the dude is only like 4'3" tall..... but he packs an incredible amount of knowledge in that little body. Kind of a cross between Lombardi, Napolean, and a WeinerDog!!!! They will win if they hire him!!!!

I know a former head coach who is now a coordinator, who was a coordinator on a state championship team in East Texas is among the candidates.

I know a coordinator from a multi-state championship program is among the candidates.

I know of a head coach at a 3-A school near DFW who is among the candidates.

I know of a head coach at a successful 2-A school in Central Texas who is among the candidates.

I know of a head coach at a 2-A school in East Texas that's had some success who is among the candidates.

I know a former head coach who is now a coordinator, who was a coordinator on a state championship team in East Texas is among the candidates.

I know a coordinator from a multi-state championship program is among the candidates.

I know of a head coach at a 3-A school near DFW who is among the candidates.

I know of a head coach at a successful 2-A school in Central Texas who is among the candidates.

I know of a head coach at a 2-A school in East Texas that's had some success who is among the candidates.

Can you not say who those are David?

There are 1-2 others who I didn't list, and I know who will they recommend, waiting on one more phone call.

But, all indications point to Jason Hooker, OC at Liberty-Eylau the person who will be recommended as Brownsboro's AD/Football Coach.

David Smoak

Hey im all in as long he is not from BOWIE COUNTY Hell thank God. If you thank im jokeing just take look at your TK Gazette on Friday and see who gone to New Boston can say the name (B.Ray) lest take look at what he made as AD in QC $53,124 [day worked 226] 2010,2011-$77,000.00[2011-2012 $78,540.00] so Hell yes the good BOYS IS ALIVE and well in Bowie County! I just SMH This please is still stuck in the 1940.....

Hey im all in as long he is not from BOWIE COUNTY Hell thank God. If you thank im jokeing just take look at your TK Gazette on Friday and see who gone to New Boston can say the name (B.Ray) lest take look at what he made as AD in QC $53,124 [day worked 226] 2010,2011-$77,000.00[2011-2012 $78,540.00] so Hell yes the good BOYS IS ALIVE and well in Bowie County! I just SMH This please is still stuck in the 1940.....

This paragraph confuses me? Buddy Ray to New Boston?

OK on 3/7/2013 Buddy Ray tole the Kids at QC that he is leaving oh bye the way he Didn't tell were he was gone,Yes it New Boston just part of the GOOD OLD BOYS OF Bowie County. Now tell me just what have he did so Great at DeKalb or QC Oh im sorry he was Winning all the time Right! YES Buddy Ray is on the New Boston STAFF.... And what happen to Coach Dewaski Davis. Well all i will say is thing HAPPEN.....SMH Hummmm