Tatum vs. Crockett, girls action

Eagleborn

Should be a very good game. Crockett has exceeded my expectations this year, and they do have a win over Tatum.

Tatum has been rolling along as well, and will have Crockett on a neutral court this time around. I hate that I won't be able to make this game. There should be more fans in the Coliseum in Rusk for this game than any Rusk game played there...

I would like to ask all of the Tatum posters to ignore Not2old2lovethegame. He has nothing worthwhile to say and while I and others have been brought down to his level, it is time to show we are better than that.

I would like to ask all of the Tatum posters to ignore Not2old2lovethegame. He has nothing worthwhile to say and while I and others have been brought down to his level, it is time to show we are better than that.

I would like to ask that not any asinine Tatum fans respond to any of my post for you all are too virulent, astringent and obtuse for me. Thank you.

Since when were Tatum fans considered to be such high-class people!!! You have had football coaches who looked the other way while their players did and sold drugs because they thought they could not win without them. I could go on on but I think you get the idea.

Since when were Tatum fans considered to be such high-class people!!! You have had football coaches who looked the other way while their players did and sold drugs because they thought they could not win without them. I could go on on but I think you get the idea.

Not in the Evans era... Which is current and what matters.

PS... Past coaches have nothing to do with our high class now.

If JB Haggerty is still there, you have no class. The coach I had in mind about looking the other way was Crawford.

You have got to be kidding or maybe you are the one smoking the dope. JB Haggerty is one of the best men I have ever known. Seems you have gotten some bad information. He sent kids home on a State track meet for getting caught after curfew and drinking. Could have cost Tatum a State Championship but he did not care. He is very old school but treats every student the same regardless of who's there daddy.

You must have a kid that got lapped by one of his state track winners or a coach that was taken behind the woodshed by him.

Thanks, I knew someone else out there would stand up...the WO people will but they won't because they have to be pushed into it. Most WO fans are pretty good folks.

If JB Haggerty is a good man he has changed from how he was back in the late 70's when he was at Karnack. He officiated all of Karnak's home Jr. high games to be sure Karnack won. He had no class or integrity then. Maybe getting out of Karnack was good for him.

Someone changing over the last 30 years? Naa... That can't happen, right?

If JB Haggerty is a good man he has changed from how he was back in the late 70's when he was at Karnack. He officiated all of Karnak's home Jr. high games to be sure Karnack won. He had no class or integrity then. Maybe getting out of Karnack was good for him.

OHHH! So we are judging the measure of a man on how he officiated a JR. HIGH game. Just because little junior got beat back in 7th or 8th grade you have been holding a grudge for 40 years. I think it may be time to let that go.

If it helps you I never said he was a great official. Just a great man overall.

Im honored to have Coach Hagg as my sons track coach.....I give him full 100% control of whatever he want to do with my son! Im not sure what happened back in the 70's but whatever it was made him into the man he is today and I have all the respect in the world for him.