9-2ADI Football (2013)

Eagleborn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got these from adjusted stats... It's a computer based ratings system. Personally, I don't put 100% stock into these. I just like to look at them late in the season when teams have a bunch of results to use. Makes for a interesting read. Number in (#) is regional ranking.

Best team in order (region,out of 27 teams)

1. Tatum (1)

2. White Oak (3)

3. Troup (11)

4. Jefferson (16)

5. Harmony (17)

6. Sabine (25)

Best offense in order (region, out of 27 teams)

1. White Oak (5)

2. Tatum (6)

3. Troup (8)

4. Harmony (14)

5. Sabine (20)

6. Jefferson (24)

Best defense in order (region, out of 27 teams)

1. Tatum (1)

2. White Oak (3)

3. Jefferson (7)

4. Troup (11)

5. Harmony (13)

6. Sabine (23)

Toughest schedule (to date) in order (region, out of 27 teams)

1. Tatum (5)

2. White Oak (9)

3. Troup (12)

4. Sabine (13)

5. Jefferson (15)

6. Harmony (27)

Well atleast were not last in the state. Something to build on

I've seen some film on ya'll. I think you guys are definitely a good bit better this year than in years past but being in this district doesn't do you any favors. I think you guys would be a playoff team in some of the districts out there but that's just not the case in district 9. Chumley is a hoss, your little scat backs are good enough to pick up some yardage, and your QB throws a decent ball when the time comes but athleticism prevails in this district and Sabine just doesn't stack up with the rest. Maybe next re-alignment will be better for you guys.

Tatum 3-0

White Oak 2-1

Harmony 2-1

Troup 1-2

Jefferson 1-2

Sabine 0-3

Tatum is in the drivers seat for the District Championship. White Oak/Harmony appear to have playoff spots locked up. Troup is in good shape but Jefferson still has an outside chance. A Harmony win this week guarantees them at worst the 3 seed.

It's looking like it will be a 3-way tie for 2nd place in District 10. East Chambers, Kountze, and Kirbyville look to finish District at 5-2. Kirbyville beat EC by 10, EC beat Kountze by 6 and Kountze plays Kirbyville this week. Between those three, EC is at negative 4.

who does it look like wo would play?

who does it look like wo would play?

Kountze has a negative 6 after getting beat by East Chambers. Kirbyville is positive 10 after beating East Chambers. It all depends on winner and loser of Kountze/Kirbyville this week and their point spread assuming EC wins out, and Kountze and Kirbyville win in week 10. I'm thinking...

Tatum vs East Chambers

White Oak vs Kirbyville

Harmony/Troup vs Kountze

Harmony/Troup vs Newton

I just can't make up my mind who will win between Harmony and Troup. The loser gets Newton right off the bat, good luck with that.

Kountze has a negative 6 after getting beat by East Chambers. Kirbyville is positive 10 after beating East Chambers. It all depends on winner and loser of Kountze/Kirbyville this week and their point spread assuming EC wins out, and Kountze and Kirbyville win in week 10. I'm thinking...

Tatum vs East Chambers

White Oak vs Kirbyville

Harmony/Troup vs Kountze

Harmony/Troup vs Newton

I just can't make up my mind who will win between Harmony and Troup. The loser gets Newton right off the bat, good luck with that.

would like to think troup would win but they looked ugly against wo

Tatum vs East Chambers

White Oak vs Kirbyville

Harmony/Troup vs Kountze

Harmony/Troup vs Newton

TDB,

If Harmony OC opens up the offense like he did against Jefferson they will roll Troup. Harmony fans have been hoping he would let the Sophomore QB throw the ball. Unbelievably he let him throw 20 times last night. He completed 15 for 330 yards. Harmony has a good TE and 2 good wideouts. If they would have had a similar game plan against WO it would have been a completely different ball game. I've been telling you this Sophomore has a gun. Without Lynch the Eagles will take care of business. It's Senior night and Coach Russell will have them ready!

TDB,

If Harmony OC opens up the offense like he did against Jefferson they will roll Troup. Harmony fans have been hoping he would let the Sophomore QB throw the ball. Unbelievably he let him throw 20 times last night. He completed 15 for 330 yards. Harmony has a good TE and 2 good wideouts. If they would have had a similar game plan against WO it would have been a completely different ball game. I've been telling you this Sophomore has a gun. Without Lynch the Eagles will take care of business. It's Senior night and Coach Russell will have them ready!

lol wo would have still rolled them up.

TDB,

I really think the only way y'all will beat Troup is by passing the ball, a lot. Their run defense is good. They let Lakin break a couple long ones but held the run game in check for the most part against WO.