9-2ADI Football (2013)

Eagleborn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatum's ground game

301 carries for 2,088 yards for 28 TDs averaging 6.9 yards per carry as a team through 9 games.

10 different "backs" have carried the ball.

6 different players have carried the ball 20 times or more, 6 different players have rushing TDs, 6 different players have 144 yards or more

Kyshaun Smith averages 10.3 yards per carry, Shans averages 9.2 YPC.

Also in the passing game 7 different players have caught TD passes.

That's almost always gonna go to the offensive player so I'd say Gale. However, if Willis had done most of his damage in the district his 11 INTs would probably trump anything out there but since they were mostly non-district picks, I gave our defensive MVP to Smith who has 109 tackles and 2 picks.

That's almost always gonna go to the offensive player so I'd say Gale. However, if Willis had done most of his damage in the district his 11 INTs would probably trump anything out there but since they were mostly non-district picks, I gave our defensive MVP to Smith who has 109 tackles and 2 picks.

I still think Willis. He picked off a top quarterback in this district (Gale). Also, against Troup, no one would throw his way. Against Jefferson, same thing, even though he put himself in a position to get a pick, though he finally dropped one. Having the ability to eliminate one of the receiving threats just be being on the field says alot. He's recovered fumbles, twice, and caught a blocked field goal. His awareness as a DB is off the chart. He also does not have any penalties against him, especially personal fouls. Attitude is good. Playing is awesome. Can't help it that no one will throw his way anymore.

I still think Willis. He picked off a top quarterback in this district (Gale). Also, against Troup, no one would throw his way. Against Jefferson, same thing, even though he put himself in a position to get a pick, though he finally dropped one. Having the ability to eliminate one of the receiving threats just be being on the field says alot. He's recovered fumbles, twice, and caught a blocked field goal. His awareness as a DB is off the chart. He also does not have any penalties against him, especially personal fouls. Attitude is good. Playing is awesome. Can't help it that no one will throw his way anymore.

I agree with the last sentence. Has he picked up any offers?

So what's troup's story, I know nothing about them, ground and pound? Heavy pass? Balanced? Just looking at the Tatum troup score kinda looks like they were being competitive at some point,how are they going to stack up with newton, like I said I know nothing about them

So what's troup's story, I know nothing about them, ground and pound? Heavy pass? Balanced? Just looking at the Tatum troup score kinda looks like they were being competitive at some point,how are they going to stack up with newton, like I said I know nothing about them

Lost their starting QB against Tatum. They got a good RB but without their QB, they just aren't too good.

They won't stack up. They competed with us because of the big 6'4 Baylor commit that played QB. He broke his arm in the 4th quarter against us playing defense and Troup has been nothing more than a tune up game since. Harmony beat them 40 something to 20 something. They'll run 95% of the time. Kincaide is a playmaker at RB but you'll have the speed to stop him.

Anahuac vs Kountze this Friday y'all get the winner, anahuac seems to be getting better each week, they run the spread a good bit they have a little talent, but it's just not all there yet, Kountze has been playing hard nose football, #1 I think he is their best player at WR, they to line up in the spread a good bit, their QB was hurt not sure if he is returning or not, We had 8 turnovers against them ant still managed to win that could tell you a lot about them, I don't see y'all having any problems with either team at all, but I'm picking Kountze to win tomorrow night"..........I hate to hear that about troups QB would liked to have seen him play

Anahuac vs Kountze this Friday y'all get the winner, anahuac seems to be getting better each week, they run the spread a good bit they have a little talent, but it's just not all there yet, Kountze has been playing hard nose football, #1 I think he is their best player at WR, they to line up in the spread a good bit, their QB was hurt not sure if he is returning or not, We had 8 turnovers against them ant still managed to win that could tell you a lot about them, I don't see y'all having any problems with either team at all, but I'm picking Kountze to win tomorrow night"..........I hate to hear that about troups QB would liked to have seen him play

I think #1 is their best football player.

He was a great running threat at QB and could throw a decent deep ball but he missed nearly every short to mid-ranged pass against us by quite a bit. He was a big 6'4 200 lb kid that runs a high 4.4 and he could move the chains at will on the ground. Now Hearon has taken over at QB and hes quick and shifty but he just aint quite what Blake Lynch was.

I'm not comparing 7on7 to 11 man football, but after seeing some of the talent we will be fielding in our skill positions, we should be very successful on both sides of the ball. We have WRs that can really go up for the ball and will fight for possession. Our QBs are really looking sharp. Our CBs and LBs are covering very well and our safeties didn't let hardly anything behind them. If our lines come out and look as good as our "skill position" players, LOOK OUT. Knowing what I do about what we have coming back and moving up on our lines, we don't have much to worry about. The potential for us this year? 16-0. With hard work and focus I will see it happen this year.

1. Tatum

2. White Oak

3. Harmony

4. Troup

5. Jefferson

6. Sabine

The only pick I may change before the season starts would be Jefferson in the #4 spot and Troup in #5 spot

I got a little help with Lynch going down, but still....lol