Grand Saline

JimmyNeutral

Well, as far as Ludlow goes, I don't think he landed in the right place at the right time. He is in between a rock and a hard place.

Coach Phelps will have a hard time finding a good or decent program to become the HC of. 12 seasons with one playoff apperance and one district title. But he did make GS competetive and many of the basketball skills I took to college club ball he taught me. I hope Coach Phelps lands on his feet somewhere. He will either head back to the Keller/Grapevine/Southlake area or he will head to deep east texas, I think. If Trent can gain another 2 inches, he will really be something.

Good luck to Coach Phelps.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well the entire gs staff and population at the Game was saying it.

Consider the source AD.

This is Grand Saline we are talking about. The bubble that is our hometown is not known for having completely factual reports on everything, especially coaching changes.

To Coach Ludlow since you are on here, I wish you the best. I hope to see you on the sideline next year for us but if not good luck with where ever you go. You brought an attitude back to the program that we can win again. You know how to run a football program so thanks for your time in GS, but I do hope you stay.

First: My grandmothers neighbors cousins aunt seems to know exactly what Coach Ludlow is doing, so you might want to check with her before you post again;

"Gone??? I'm right here. Thanks for filling me in on what I am going to be doing though"

Secondly; don't you find it awkward when the person your talking about is standing right behind you shaking their head "no" about what your saying! That's at least as funny as the Tomlin comment! Good luck to all the coaches at G.S.H.S., because it's going to be a rocky couple of months for everyone I'm sure!

• 2 weeks later...

No Clue Everyone Acts Like They Don't Know Anything... From What I Heard Is ThE JOb Is Ludlows To Take If He Wants. But After The "Rumors" I Dont See Him Staying I Could Be Wrong. Id Like To See Him Stay. Id Like To See The Coaches That Do Come In Make These Gs Kids Compete Again For District Championships Every Year In Every Sport.