Grand Saline

JimmyNeutral

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ludlow is gone - OC at Gregory-Portland - Smoaky posted it today. GS has narrowed AD/Coach list down to 8, next cut goes to 3 and then should know something within a week to 10 days.

Just Like I Said When I Said EvEryone Was Talking About It That Ludlow Was Leaving. Now Hes Left. I Sure Would LikeTo Know Whose In The Final Spots FOr ThIs Coaching Job.

Tor

Yesterday you said the job was Ludlows... Obviously you are clueless

No At First I Said Everyone Said He Is Leaving. Then Apparently HeDidn't Want Everyone Knowing That. LudlowThen TOld Me That's It'S His Choice And Up To Him.Your The Only One Clueless.

This thread is just like Grand Saline Athletics........ DEAD!!! Not any good, nobody knows anything!!! Come on All Day, youve really let us down. If this was Winnsboro, BRF, would have daily updates and would know where the candidates ate after their interviews!!

Good luck to whoever gets the job... only one way to go after this year...

Ludlow is gone - OC at Gregory-Portland - Smoaky posted it today. GS has narrowed AD/Coach list down to 8, next cut goes to 3 and then should know something within a week to 10 days.

Actually, that changed. Ludlow was offered a position, as was his wife at Mesquite Poteet. So, he's not going to Gregory-Portland.

Smoaky

Go ahead and go with that. I have my info and resources.

The same sources that said the job was Ludlows? Or the sources that said Ludlow would not even apply before he called you out on here?

He might be the favorite going into tonight but surely they are at least giving other 2 a fair chance.....

I hope it is him... With his connection to GS maybe he will have what it takes to get them competing again

No everyone was talking about Ludlow, but he messaged me and told me the job was his if he wanted it. I'd like to see someone come in and do good things. Hopefully bring some athletes with him

"As a matter of fact I have been told that they have no reason to not renew a contract for me at Grand Saline ISD."

There is a line from the message I sent you. Just like I said in the above line, I still have a contract here if I want it. The plain and simple is that I decided not to apply for the AD job. Which I also stated. If I had applied I would have had to go through the same process as everyone else.

"Whether I stay or whether I don't... I have been assured that would be entirely up to me."

There is another line from the message. That line also stated that whether I stayed or went the choice would be mine. NOWHERE in a message did I ever say the job was mine because it wasn't. Allday, I know you from when I coached you in high school and when you asked what I would do I told you. I had no clue what I was going to do at the time. I now know what my family and I will be doing next year but I can promise you this... For the rest of this year I will be coaching my butt off in orange and black to help these kids try to accomplish their goals. However, instead of arguing over who knew what, it would be greatly appreciated if y'all would concentrate all focus on hoping that the best possible choice is made for these kids and community. They have been working their tails off and deserve the very best chance to be successful. If a decision was made tonight I trust that it was in the best interest of the kids and community. I wish the Grand Saline Indians the best of luck in the future. I will definitely be keeping in touch with the kids as we have developed some strong relationships.

Awesome that you are still for the kids best of luck to you!

All day- he called you out again!

Thank you for wishing me luck. I assure you I am not trying to "call out" Allday. I'm sure he means well. I am just saying my piece since my name keeps coming up.