Grand Saline

JimmyNeutral

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As a matter of fact I have been told that they have no reason to not renew a contract for me at Grand Saline ISD."

There is a line from the message I sent you. Just like I said in the above line, I still have a contract here if I want it. The plain and simple is that I decided not to apply for the AD job. Which I also stated. If I had applied I would have had to go through the same process as everyone else.

"Whether I stay or whether I don't... I have been assured that would be entirely up to me."

There is another line from the message. That line also stated that whether I stayed or went the choice would be mine. NOWHERE in a message did I ever say the job was mine because it wasn't. Allday, I know you from when I coached you in high school and when you asked what I would do I told you. I had no clue what I was going to do at the time. I now know what my family and I will be doing next year but I can promise you this... For the rest of this year I will be coaching my butt off in orange and black to help these kids try to accomplish their goals. However, instead of arguing over who knew what, it would be greatly appreciated if y'all would concentrate all focus on hoping that the best possible choice is made for these kids and community. They have been working their tails off and deserve the very best chance to be successful. If a decision was made tonight I trust that it was in the best interest of the kids and community. I wish the Grand Saline Indians the best of luck in the future. I will definitely be keeping in touch with the kids as we have developed some strong relationships.

Are you!? You're in off-season everyday still working? What about JH athletics? Do you show up there everyday?

Are you!? You're in off-season everyday still working? What about JH athletics? Do you show up there everyday?

I'm assisting in baseball and yes I will be finishing out with them. I am still fulfilling my duties exactly as they were assigned to me. Who knows what will happen when the new guy comes in but I will be doing what is right for the kids unless I am told otherwise. I entered into an obligation when I took the job and as long as I am here, and wanted to complete it, I will do just that.

Best of luck where ever you end up. Regardless of what people think, you are a hell of a guy and one that stands up for himself and his kids. Someone will be getting an asset to their program.

Coach Ludlow,

You are a heck of a guy and it speaks very well of you that you are still molding these kids into winners and hard workers, even though it appears you are not so sure of your own future. The world needs more coaches like you.

The 5-1 start back in 2011, the new scoreboard, the excitement brought back into the town, the upgrade in facilities, we GS grads and fans thank you for it. Wherever you end up, I wish you the best.

If you would indulge me in one question, why have the numbers for football participation gone down so much? I remember showing up for 2 a days back in 2000 (freshman year) and 2001 (Sophomore year) and we had 70 kids show up for football in high school, and everyone played in Junior High. I thought after the 2011 season there would be more guys coming out with what you were implementing and doing.

Lower numbers now a days usually is because kids don't want to work and because they are not being treated like royalty. We had kids play last year that loved it but are now saying they may not come out because its "too hard and too hot". They don't like to be disciplined.

I've known Ludlow since the day he got to have and he coached me til my senior year when he went to Henderson. I know he means well, Ludlow fires up the kids who wanna play ball. He knows the game well. But he didnt have much time to prove himself.

I'm assisting in baseball and yes I will be finishing out with them. I am still fulfilling my duties exactly as they were assigned to me. Who knows what will happen when the new guy comes in but I will be doing what is right for the kids unless I am told otherwise. I entered into an obligation when I took the job and as long as I am here, and wanted to complete it, I will do just that.

OMG. I wish I could post a video of your daily routine. No sense in you getting on this website lying to people. The duties assigned to you must not include athletics from the 7th grade through the 12th grade.

OMG. I wish I could post a video of your daily routine. No sense in you getting on this website lying to people. The duties assigned to you must not include athletics from the 7th grade through the 12th grade.

You have a message in your inbox. You evidently have an axe to grind with me. And yes... I'm in athletics everyday. Assigned to baseball during the period just like two other of our coaches. People need to ask if they really want to know instead of hiding behind a screen name and assuming they have a clue.

You have a message in your inbox. You evidently have an axe to grind with me. And yes... I'm in athletics everyday. Assigned to baseball during the period just like two other of our coaches. People need to ask if they really want to know instead of hiding behind a screen name and assuming they have a clue.

+1

The only problem with this site is the fake names,makes you ten foot tall and bulletproof

Ppl that talk a lot of smack will hide behind their screen name because they are scared. They get on a lot of the topics and bash ppl and when ppl want to know who they really are they will again hide behind their screen name. If we knew everyone's real name and location you wouldn't have all this bashing by the scary ppl.

Ppl that talk a lot of smack will hide behind their screen name because they are scared. They get on a lot of the topics and bash ppl and when ppl want to know who they really are they will again hide behind their screen name. If we knew everyone's real name and location you wouldn't have all this bashing by the scary ppl.

Dude, you're so far gone on pretty much every post you make. You have your own problems to worry about in Teague.

From what I hear, the problem with G.S. athletics(except baseball & softball) is that NO one is in control and most are taking advantage of it. Which if the Cat is away....you know the rest, so for athletics sake lets hope the CAT gets there soon! But with a lack of direction the KIDS are getting hurt in the process, because a lot of us know, as a coach you can be assigned tasks that are status quo, but the good & great ones always go above and beyond to make their program better.

I wonder if rubberhammer is the same coach on the GS staff that used the name backstabber last yr to bad mouth Ludlow???

#1 Why is it ur job to "call him out"?

#2 If u have a problem w/ the man it will not get settled on a public forum--go tell him to his face--he's not hard to find.