White Oak vs Tatum Round 3

That 35-1 record doesn't entitle them to anything. And this game is against the number 3 team in the state. It's not like they're playing some scrubs. WO is playing to win.

Mama says he problly wanted to mass sub,,,..!!!!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama says good season Tatum Played hard and never gave up,,... Yall had some great wins durning the season People say we were a one man show lol,,,.. see yall in baseball,,,...!!!

I wouldn't say we're a one man show....

1st game against Tatum, Hayden Nichols was the X factor...

2nd game against Tatum, Levi Yancy went to work...

3rd game against Tatum we should have saw it coming..Kris did his thing and was unstoppable..

Not to mention the Sutton brothers with their key three point shooting in each game..

That my friend is what team basketball is all about, and why we proved today we're the team to beat.

I wouldn't say we're a one man show....

1st game against Tatum, Hayden Nichols was the X factor...

2nd game against Tatum, Levi Yancy went to work...

3rd game against Tatum we should have saw it coming..Kris did his thing and was unstoppable..

Not to mention the Sutton brothers with their key three point shooting in each game..

That my friend is what team basketball is all about, and why we proved today we're the team to beat.

Mama says she agrees with you, she was just making a statement about what sfacujackcat said, called Kris a ball hog,,,,....!!!

To sfacujackcat.....

Ball hog? Kris Anderson? Lol! Is that your professional opinion....or, just one from you blooper reel? Strongly consider keeping your day job. And ask for a refund on those online courses you took in sports analysis.....

Signed,

One of "these White Oak fans..."

Congratulations to the Roughnecks! 2nd straight trip to the Drum! Great job to the team and Coach Ron Boyett. White Oak put on a clinic in team defense today. Well done and good luck in Austin!

To Tatum....congratulations on a terrific season. Saw several of your games and you have much to be proud of!

Mama says good season Tatum Played hard and never gave up,,... Yall had some great wins durning the season People say we were a one man show lol,,,.. see yall in baseball,,,...!!!

Baseball? Na...

See y'all on the track.

two quick things...

If your a White Oak fan and didnt book your room a week ago then your not a White Oak fan. Check your seat on the wagon.

Second, dont clear a spot in that trophy case yet, your biggest test is yet to come.

two quick things...

If your a White Oak fan and didnt book your room a week ago then your not a White Oak fan. Check your seat on the wagon.

Second, dont clear a spot in that trophy case yet, your biggest test is yet to come.

Be for real man....we had several teams in Region 3 that would have won state this year...just ask Tatum and Kountze. There will be no bigger test then what we've already faced...the Roughnecks are coming back to defend their title so get ready.

Ok--- I'm (kind of) neutral in this thing... I don't think white oak fans (who aren't without their faults at times) should have to endure any "your biggest challenge is next week" or "at least we could beat Kountze" blasts from Tatum fans... This White Oak team has won like 80 of its last 83 games (including 3 wins over tatum, a state title over Brock, a win over idalou, Etc, etc, etc). They are fully aware of the challenges ahead just as they showed up today prepared for the challenge against a good tatum team.. Would it be too much to say "congrats on putting together two of the greatest seasons in 2A history... You were good today, we will try to get you next year"?

White oak cares bout baseball just a tad more than track

It will be interesting this year in baseball. I think the games will be closer than the past. Tyler Terry (graduate of White Oak, former Harmony assistant) is Tatum's head coach this year. He's brought lots of structure to the team. Between regular games and tourneys they're about 60% so far on wins, a decent improvement. Hoping for a good show in district. Would like to see a district title come down between Whote Oak and Tatum on the diamond. We'll see on March 18th and April 19th how they pair up.

Ok--- I'm (kind of) neutral in this thing... I don't think white oak fans (who aren't without their faults at times) should have to endure any "your biggest challenge is next week" or "at least we could beat Kountze" blasts from Tatum fans... This White Oak team has won like 80 of its last 83 games (including 3 wins over tatum, a state title over Brock, a win over idalou, Etc, etc, etc). They are fully aware of the challenges ahead just as they showed up today prepared for the challenge against a good tatum team.. Would it be too much to say "congrats on putting together two of the greatest seasons in 2A history... You were good today, we will try to get you next year"?

Congrats. See you next year. And this spring. And this summer/fall.

Personally, I like the rivalry that is forming between Tatum and White Oak. Until we get back to 3A, it's good to have someone other than Spring Hill and Gilmer, or even possibly Gladewater to be rivals with. Makes things a lot more interesting.

I was telling someone today that the Eagles not being the best at everything makes sports more interesting. Culturally, East Texas thrives on competition from its athletes. Unlike the metroplex and H-town with their vast sources of entertainment, East Texas is limited to mainly high school sports. And that my friends is a good thing. It's raw, emotional, and it's pure.

With that said, yeah, I yelled at refs today and cheered on my Eagles. Though my team didn't win, you better go and win that trophy.

It will be interesting this year in baseball. I think the games will be closer than the past. Tyler Terry (graduate of White Oak, former Harmony assistant) is Tatum's head coach this year. He's brought lots of structure to the team. Between regular games and tourneys they're about 60% so far on wins, a decent improvement. Hoping for a good show in district. Would like to see a district title come down between Whote Oak and Tatum on the diamond. We'll see on March 18th and April 19th how they pair up.

Two of their wins were against teneha and Overton...it hurt them losing the Broussard kid