Central Heights Football

KirtFalcon

OooooKaaay, I will try to go sloooooower so I can be cleeeeaaaar and preeeeciiiise! Nothing has changed! I cannot say with 100% certainty that there was not an article in the Daily Sentinel. There was that day that my Dentist applied way too much sleeping gas and I may have missed something. I can say that if there was an article in the Daily Sentinel during the last 20 plus years that read along those lines, I think I would have been informed. My original suggestion was to check with the Daily Sentinel if there were any questions. I hope I did not go tooooo faaaaaast for some peeeooople.

Again for the hard of hearing, I'm not questioning whether "football is or ain't happening" ... just wondering about what happened since the article was published that changed what the article stated. I will try and do some research myself.

I seen it in the paper. I want to say it was about 4 years ago....I imagine they could have got a good coach to help recruit like they do with baseball.

I seen it in the paper. I want to say it was about 4 years ago....I imagine they could have got a good coach to help recruit like they do with baseball.

That sounds about right. I have emailed Kevin Gore to see if he can shed some light as to why CH never followed through with what was stated in the Sentinel. Hopefully we can get a REAL answer to the question besides the "wild goose chase" comments so far.

Okay Falcon , You are right! It has all been a big conspiracy. Central Heights was trying to hide it from the whole world. But Great, you let the cat out of the bag. We have secretly been building a domed stadium under the old elementary campus. The New Jumbotron will make Jerry's World look like an ipod. Why do you think that Bill Cowher has not taken a job with the NFL?, He's our man, will be announced shortly in the Garrison Micropolitan. The new uniforms will make Oregon look like they are wearing jailhouse jumpsuits. Polks Kwik stop has contracted to do all concessions and the local taxidermy and lawn mower repair shop have agreed to take all of the overfow parking. CH has already scouted a couple of local Pre-K students as future running backs, their transfers should be approved this spring for the Fall of 2025.

How does someone get to be named the 2A Swami, I've watched the Swami on ESPN - He is only right about half the time also.

Just got off the phone with the Daily Sentinel Sports Department. They have not stopped laughing yet!

Falcon........I am not from Central Heights, but I sat by an educator from CH last Saturday during SFA's basketball games......Just in talking, I asked her if CH would ever have football......she said that it has been considered, but the start up costs are/will keep them from having a program...........buiding a stadium is just part of it..........buying helmets, shoulder pads, shoes, etc... for every possible player for 6 grades is tough

I did NOT ask if a vote had been taken for a bond election

Does starting volleyball create a reverse Title IX issue? Was there a boy's sport added or was volleyball started in order to be Title IX compliant?

Central Heights is to Nacogdoches what Hudson is to Lufkin. No football and create good basketball, baseball and softball programs....and recruit!!

Title IX..the biggest travesty in the history of sport!

Falcon........I am not from Central Heights, but I sat by an educator from CH last Saturday during SFA's basketball games......Just in talking, I asked her if CH would ever have football......she said that it has been considered, but the start up costs are/will keep them from having a program...........buiding a stadium is just part of it..........buying helmets, shoulder pads, shoes, etc... for every possible player for 6 grades is tough

I did NOT ask if a vote had been taken for a bond election

FreeAgent will call you a liar...