State Tournament odds

beeninnikes

I just posted my odds for winning the state tournament for 1A-3A for all teams. Go check out who I picked and tell me your thoughts. HoopInsider.com . Here are the odds, go to the forum to see what Coopers picks were:

Douglass - 3/1
Roxton - 7/2
Water Valley - 4/1
Texline - 6/1

Triple A - 3/2
Mumford - 6/1
San Augustine - 7/1
El Paso Harmony - 100/1

White Oak 3/1
Brock 7/2
Idalou 5/1
East Chambers - 10/1

Yates - 2/1
Madison - 5/2
Wylie - 12/1
Royal - 25/1

I just posted my odds for winning the state tournament for 1A-3A for all teams. Go check out who I picked and tell me your thoughts. HoopInsider.com . Here are the odds, go to the forum to see what Coopers picks were:

Douglass - 3/1

Roxton - 7/2

Water Valley - 4/1

Texline - 6/1

Triple A - 3/2

Mumford - 6/1

San Augustine - 7/1

El Paso Harmony - 100/1

White Oak 3/1

Brock 7/2

Idalou 5/1

East Chambers - 10/1

Yates - 2/1

Madison - 5/2

Wylie - 12/1

Royal - 25/1

Where do I put my wagers down?

Douglass - 3/1

Roxton - 7/2

Water Valley - 4/1

Texline - 6/1

Triple A - 3/2

Mumford - 6/1

San Augustine - 7/1

El Paso Harmony - 100/1

White Oak 3/1

Brock 7/2

Idalou 5/1

East Chambers - 10/1

Yates - 2/1

Madison - 5/2

Wylie - 12/1

Royal - 25/1

so you have madison as a favorite over yates... havent seen either this year, but that will be interesting...

Triple A wins with ease. Even without their top player. I am praying for upset.

Triple A was only up by 12 on Stamford at halftime of the regional final...so it's possible to play with them. Just have to do it for 4 quarters. I've said it before and I'll say it again...triple A is YOUNG and 98% of the drum will be cheering against them on Saturday morning if SA of Mumford has it close in the 2nd half.

Triple A was only up by 12 on Stamford at halftime of the regional final...so it's possible to play with them. Just have to do it for 4 quarters. I've said it before and I'll say it again...triple A is YOUNG and 98% of the drum will be cheering against them on Saturday morning if SA of Mumford has it close in the 2nd half.

What's the deal with Triple A? I've heard about 3 different stories about them and apparently everyone hates them.

What's the deal with Triple A? I've heard about 3 different stories about them and apparently everyone hates them.

AAU team turned school. They have five or six division I prospects led by their crown jewel, sophomore guard King McClure, ESPN's #16 rated prospect nationally in the 2015 class. He dislocated a kneecap in their final regular season game and has been out since. As a 21 points per game scorer his injury would've been a disastrous blow for a normal team, but Trip A is rolling into state with a 38 point average margin of victory in the playoffs.