District 20-3a

TexasCoach

• 8 months later...

Is the STATE 3a Champion going to come out of this district again?? I have heard there are a few new faces in this district as well.

This district is very strong.

Hunnington still has Wright in the Circle

Central still has Boyd

Both very good.

Will be very interesting to watch this district this year.

"Central still has Boyd"

Do you mean Boles? Boles was the pitcher last year who dominated the district, beat Hudson twice and still did not get district MVP.

Sorry about that - Just moved into area - misspelled her name - yes and she is very good.

• 2 weeks later...

I do think that Boles will dominate again and shutdown most teams. But I wouldn't be suprised for the 2-4 place spots this year. Wright will be solid but that is pretty much all Huntington has. Hudson will be Hudson, but without some stud players this year. Carthage has a solid pitcher and she is young! Also 2 move ins that will help them out tremendously. I bet they suprise one of these teams mentioned!! Also, I heard Diboll has had a few good athletes move into Diboll from surrounding schools and their new coach brought some with him as well. They will be young but pretty salty this year too! I got a chance to watch Diboll, Hudson and Central this year at the Lufkin Fall League. All of their games were very very close.

Going to be an interesting district!

• 3 weeks later...

I heard that she TORE her ACL! And will be out the rest of the year! If this is the case, this district will be WIDE open now.

I hate that - I have not seen her pitch but have heard great things about her. Hopefully she gets her rehab out of the way and comes back strong next year.

The Wright girl from Huntington should be the girl to beat. But rumor has it that she may be moving to Fredricksburg. Her dad got the superintendant job over there. Carthage has a sophmore that can sling it! Other than that....pretty open. tough district either way! Lots of great players in this district.

The Wright girl from Huntington should be the girl to beat. But rumor has it that she may be moving to Fredricksburg. Her dad got the superintendant job over there. Carthage has a sophmore that can sling it! Other than that....pretty open. tough district either way! Lots of great players in this district

The Wright girl from Huntington should be the girl to beat. But rumor has it that she may be moving to Fredricksburg. Her dad got the superintendant job over there. Carthage has a sophmore that can sling it! Other than that....pretty open. tough district either way! Lots of great players in this district.

Think she is a JR this year

Well Carthage and Huntington have moved into the preseason top spots in my opinion. The Boles girl from Central is out with a ACL, MCL and Meniscus tear. Carthage played in the Longview preseason warmup this weekend and she looked very impressive! With Boles out, that moves Huntington and Carthage for the top position. I also seen Diboll play some this weekend as well. Most of the girls must of been in basketball because they looked very inexperienced and young! My vote will be Carthage as the team to beat this year in district 20-3a.

Well Carthage and Huntington have moved into the preseason top spots in my opinion. The Boles girl from Central is out with a ACL, MCL and Meniscus tear. Carthage played in the Longview preseason warmup this weekend and she looked very impressive! With Boles out, that moves Huntington and Carthage for the top position. I also seen Diboll play some this weekend as well. Most of the girls must of been in basketball because they looked very inexperienced and young! My vote will be Carthage as the team to beat this year in district 20-3a.

When you say "out" regarding the Boles girl; for how long? She was the uncrowned District MVP last year beating Hudson and Huntington both twice.