Triple A idles to State Championship Game

Guitarman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen AAA play, those that are at the drum do they blow out 2A too?

From what I've seen, it is my opinion, they could win the 2A state championship. Don't think it would be a blow out but I could see it.

From what I've seen, it is my opinion, they could win the 2A state championship. Don't think it would be a blow out but I could see it.

pretty sure their top player been out last 2 games.

AAA has 1A numbers so they play in 1A. What dont you guys get about tha?. If these kids were white this would be great huh.

Has nothing to do with color.

Yes, they have 1A numbers...

How many of schools in 1A or even the state get to hand pick their players?

Friends...what is pathetic is that you guys wont even admit that is what is behind your obvious hatred towards this group of guys. It is like this everyday for kids of this color. One day MLKs dream will be realized. I am sure that you guys are loving the other hated team, Yates, in trouble in their game. The only problem is that they are getting beat by other African American kids so that sure is quiet on this board. You should be ashamed.

It has NOTHING to do with color......1a schools have to play with the players that live in their school districts......AAA gets to pick their players from the best of the best in the DFW area.....and how do you know that I am not African-American? What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.......Mumford is the REAL 1a Div 1 State Champions......

Point is you jump to the conclusion that eveybody that is against AAA is racist...as a matter of fact the biggest hinderance to Dr. Kings "dream" are folks like you that don't have a clue about people but "assume" and apply labels...exactly the thing that Dr. King was against.

If the uil allows a private school that recruits play at the public level then they should be placed in the bigger classifications, which is where they were mediocre this year. If the prep schools dont agree then they should continue to fly north each game and play other prep schools. It isnt AAA's fault. They did what they were told to do. This lies solely with the uil. I'm sure the powers that be realized their mistake. Yates does the same with open enrollment. The uil has to find a solution. What message is the uil sending to the small school community's " play your off and obey our rules and we will be sure to screw you on the big stage with an AAU team"