Texas High 2013 Varsity Football Schedule !

eagles66

Texarkana Texas High 2013 Football Schedule Edit | Reply

Here is the varsity football schedule for 2013 for 14- 4A Texarkana "Texas High"

September 6 - Arkansas High -Away

September 13th - Texarkana L-E- Home

September 20th - Tyler Lee - Home

September 27th - Kennedale @ Royse City

October 4 - Natchitoches Central of La. (Homecoming) - Home

October 11 - Longview Pine Tree - Away - District game

October 18th - Sulphur Springs - Home - District game

October 25th - Mt. Pleasant - Away - District game

November 1 - Marshall - Away - District game

November 8 - Hallsville - Home (Senior Night) - District game

That looks like a decent schedule.

I disagree. Only two of the five non district opponents had a winning record last year. NC was 6-5. KHS 9-3. but Ark High is really down, as is LE, Tyler Lee. 7-24 total. Good luck tigers. I'm ready for a dominate team to come back.

The Metroplex schools do not have to travel for games. That is why Kennedale is being played in Royce City. I suspect it is a home game for Texas High. I am aware with the budget cuts, some districts have limited travel to a certain distance and Texarkana, Marshall, etc..... are outside the approved travel. It is about geography.

So the DFW don't like home and home series if you say so.But the TIGERS can't play with the top East tex TEAMS like Longview,Carthage just to name sum but the tigers travel to Shreveport last years and that come out Great for the team. Oh by the way who said LE is down im give the win to the LEOPARDS...

So the DFW don't like home and home series if you say so.But the TIGERS can't play with the top East tex TEAMS like Longview,Carthage just to name sum but the tigers travel to Shreveport last years and that come out Great for the team. Oh by the way who said LE is down im give the win to the LEOPARDS...

I apologize for attempting to answer your question on DFW teams. I didn't realize it was going to turn into a "hate Texas High rant". I think Texas High fans would love to play Carthage as they have a lot of respect for Surratt. I don't think Texas High relishes 9 game schedules. Next year Texas High will have 5 games in Grim. In recent years, I have been lead to believe 4 home games was normal. It takes two teams to agree on a time and date.

Y'all will absolutely romp Natchitoches Central if they are anything like what they were when Longview played them.

Edit: Just saw their record from last year. Much better than their 20 something game losing streak.

September 6 - Arkansas High W

September 13th - L-E W

September 20th - Tyler Lee W

September 27th - Kennedale L

October 4 - Natchitoches Central W

October 11 - Longview Pine Tree L

October 18th - Sulphur Springs W

October 25th - Mt. Pleasant L

November 1 - Marshall W

November 8 - Hallsville W
————————————————
7-3 (3-2), should be good enough for a decent playoff draw