The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eagles66

Texas High 2013 Varsity Football Schedule !

Texarkana Texas High 2013 Football Schedule Edit | Reply

Here is the varsity football schedule for 2013 for 14- 4A Texarkana "Texas High"

September 6 - Arkansas High -Away

September 13th - Texarkana L-E- Home

September 20th - Tyler Lee - Home

September 27th - Kennedale @ Royse City

October 4 - Natchitoches Central of La. (Homecoming) - Home

October 11 - Longview Pine Tree - Away - District game

October 18th - Sulphur Springs - Home - District game

October 25th - Mt. Pleasant - Away - District game

November 1 - Marshall - Away - District game

November 8 - Hallsville - Home (Senior Night) - District game

That looks like a decent schedule.

Look to me at best 5-5 i Could be Wrong. So im gone out and say there gone to the BIG Dance at Jerry World.....Hummmm.....

That looks like a decent schedule.

I disagree. Only two of the five non district opponents had a winning record last year. NC was 6-5. KHS 9-3. but Ark High is really down, as is LE, Tyler Lee. 7-24 total. Good luck tigers. I'm ready for a dominate team to come back.

Please God Tell me that Berry kid is NOT the QB of the TIGERS this come Year......I'll say this if so then 5 winn is all Ark,kennedale,pine tree,Mt.p,Marshall !

Why doesn't TH play JT anymore. Talk about a great matchup!

I think they stopped playing when they thought they might face each other in the 4A Div I playoffs.

Thank you im with and why not the LOBO,JT, your right there was Great Matcup! What about sum Teams out of the DFW area for TH to play just thinking outside the BOX!!! Hell i don't know

I disagree. Only two of the five non district opponents had a winning record last year. NC was 6-5. KHS 9-3. but Ark High is really down, as is LE, Tyler Lee. 7-24 total. Good luck tigers. I'm ready for a dominate team to come back.

Keep thinking LE will be down!

One reason Texas High does not play any Metro teams is they dislike a home and home series. They only want to play in the Metroplex, Not Texarkana

The Metroplex schools do not have to travel for games. That is why Kennedale is being played in Royce City. I suspect it is a home game for Texas High. I am aware with the budget cuts, some districts have limited travel to a certain distance and Texarkana, Marshall, etc..... are outside the approved travel. It is about geography.

So the DFW don't like home and home series if you say so.But the TIGERS can't play with the top East tex TEAMS like Longview,Carthage just to name sum but the tigers travel to Shreveport last years and that come out Great for the team. Oh by the way who said LE is down im give the win to the LEOPARDS...

So the DFW don't like home and home series if you say so.But the TIGERS can't play with the top East tex TEAMS like Longview

and nobody has said they could

So the DFW don't like home and home series if you say so.But the TIGERS can't play with the top East tex TEAMS like Longview,Carthage just to name sum but the tigers travel to Shreveport last years and that come out Great for the team. Oh by the way who said LE is down im give the win to the LEOPARDS...

I apologize for attempting to answer your question on DFW teams. I didn't realize it was going to turn into a "hate Texas High rant". I think Texas High fans would love to play Carthage as they have a lot of respect for Surratt. I don't think Texas High relishes 9 game schedules. Next year Texas High will have 5 games in Grim. In recent years, I have been lead to believe 4 home games was normal. It takes two teams to agree on a time and date.

Please forgive God know i have NO HATE for TH.Yes im wrong the TIGERS can play with like of Carthage,Longview, Blytheville Ark.

The UIL could help Texas High if they put the school in a district with 7 or 8 schools.

Y'all will absolutely romp Natchitoches Central if they are anything like what they were when Longview played them.

Edit: Just saw their record from last year. Much better than their 20 something game losing streak.

The UIL could help Texas High if they put the school in a district with 7 or 8 schools.

or just move the school to McKinney

What does T-High have coming back? I've been out of the texarkana area for quite a while. What is the QB situation next year?

September 6 - Arkansas High W

September 13th - L-E W

September 20th - Tyler Lee W

September 27th - Kennedale L

October 4 - Natchitoches Central W

October 11 - Longview Pine Tree L

October 18th - Sulphur Springs W

October 25th - Mt. Pleasant L

November 1 - Marshall W

November 8 - Hallsville W
————————————————
7-3 (3-2), should be good enough for a decent playoff draw

September 6 - Arkansas High W

September 13th - L-E W

September 20th - Tyler Lee W

September 27th - Kennedale L

October 4 - Natchitoches Central W

October 11 - Longview Pine Tree L

October 18th - Sulphur Springs W

October 25th - Mt. Pleasant L

November 1 - Marshall W

November 8 - Hallsville W

————————————————
7-3 (3-2), should be good enough for a decent playoff draw

kinda of curious how you see a pine tree loss but a Hallsville win. Plus SS is no gimmie.

kinda of curious how you see a pine tree loss but a Hallsville win. Plus SS is no gimmie.

pt is on road, hallsville is senior night. Ss was a toss up but I give it to them bc it's at grim