16-3A baseball

z2t4

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PG beat Bullard 2-0. Will face Crandall or Athens next week I think.

Freshman Ty Miller pitched a great game today. Just couldn't get any run support. Bullard out hit PG but couldnt find a way with runners on base. Bullard will be strong at the top of the rotation next year with Eschberger and Miller. Hopefully, some hitters will step up.

Freshman Ty Miller pitched a great game today. Just couldn't get any run support. Bullard out hit PG but couldnt find a way with runners on base. Bullard will be strong at the top of the rotation next year with Eschberger and Miller. Hopefully, some hitters will step up.

I got to the radio late, but it sounded like error factor for the first run.

PG in the playoffs have been eliminating the errors, and manufacturing runs.

No doubt that Miller has a good career ahead of him, sounds like he kept our bats relatively quiet, also.

Great game with a lot of great pitching tonight.

Spring Hill scored 1 in the 3rd and 1 in the 5th to take a 2-0 lead on Gilmer and had held Giomer hitless going into the bottom of the 5th. Then Gilmer was able to put some hits together in the bottom half of the inning to take a 3-2 lead after 5. Gilmer added an insurance run in the 6th and closed the door on game 1 with a 1-2-3 7th inning.

Collin Hardin and the Spring Hill kid (#8) both pitched great games and competed very well.

Unfortunately I have to work at 12 tomorrow and will miss the game. I need someone to yell a little louder tomorrow for me.