Elvis very close to signing extension.

Blimblat

Elvis Andrus is very close to signing a 8 year $120 million extension. I would post sources but I am on my phone.

If this goes down, which I expect it to very soon. Can we please get rid of Kinsler (in my dreams) and bring Profar up to play 2nd. Another typical Kinsler game last night. And yes I know it was the first game of the season, but they have spring training to get ready for that.

I bet around trade deadline they are going to send Profar to the Marlins for Giancarlo Stanton.

I hope you are joking.

I fell out of the chair laughing when I heard this statement last night, during the ESPN broadcast. Apparently, that's what the manager believes to be true. If that's the case, Mr. Washington is in dire need of a sterile cup and an impartial witness.

I fell out of the chair laughing when I heard this statement last night, during the ESPN broadcast. Apparently, that's what the manager believes to be true. If that's the case, Mr. Washington is in dire need of a sterile cup and an impartial witness.

Thats not all Washington needs. If Kinsler is anything, its a nonchalant, pop up machine Second Baseman.