Georgia: Rebranding done right

sawemoff

I know most Texas fans want to keep the classic look, same with OU people. Would you mind using the new technology and making some minor modernizations to UT's unis?

I would be okay with OU doing something like this, but nothing drastic.

Its good for moral for the recruits and gets the players excited. Ex: Black uni for A&M. I think maybe a alt uniform for maybe the RRR ,Bedlam, or the Bowl game would be fine.

Absolutely, under no circumstances should rivalry games have alternate uniforms. No. Where is the tradition in that?

Absolutely, under no circumstances should rivalry games have alternate uniforms. No. Where is the tradition in that?

Agree...If Oklahoma or Texas want to do something for a big home game, then that is fine..ex: Oklahoma vs. Notre Dame or Texas vs. Ohio State

I know most Texas fans want to keep the classic look, same with OU people. Would you mind using the new technology and making some minor modernizations to UT's unis?

Uniforms are tweaked from time to time. The shade of "burnt orange" has changed. When Texas ran the wishbone there was more brown and the home uniforms were the color of the football. You can style a uniform's cut to style current. But I would choke on my vomit if they messed with the helmet logo. In my opinion, the logo is classic and still fresh.

My objection is when uniforms go away from the school colors. Sorry but black is over used and not original unless it is a school color. To see A&M, Baylor or TCU in black, I shake my head. I understand Oregon, their school colors would cause anyone to not want to attend.