Sabine Lady Cards Continue To Roll

kramer

Lady Cards still undefeated in track meets this season. Looking to blow the competition away AGAIN at White Oak's Tommy Atkins Relays tomorrow! Go Lady Cards!

Speaking of competition, haven't seen Sabine at any meets with Tatum, Daingerfield, Jefferson or any other real competition. Cream will rise to the top at area and regional.

Speaking of competition, haven't seen Sabine at any meets with Tatum, Daingerfield, Jefferson or any other real competition. Cream will rise to the top at area and regional.

Speaking of area.. 19/20AA is gonna be a good one.

Ya Think? What a revelation.

• 2 weeks later...

Just coming off of their third straight district championship, the Sabine Lady Cards look for their 7th straight meet championship this season tomorrow at Crockett at the 20/21AA area meet. The Lady Cards dominated 21AA last week outdistancing the second place team by 86 points. Go Lady Cards!

Just coming off of their third straight district championship, the Sabine Lady Cards look for their 7th straight meet championship this season tomorrow at Crockett at the 20/21AA area meet. The Lady Cards dominated 21AA last week outdistancing the second place team by 86 points. Go Lady Cards!

20/21????

I attached the results. Here are the team standings...

Girls Team Standings

1) Sabine – 132.50

2) Garrison – 83
3) Elkhart – 80

4) Westwood – 58
4) Arp – 58

6) Winona – 45
7) Hawkins – 44

7) Groveton – 44
9) West Rusk – 36

10) Crockett – 34
11) Harmony – 20.50

12) Troup – 16
13) Frankston – 8

14) Central Heights – 2

Boys Team Standings

1) Garrison – 120

2) Arp – 104
3) Troup – 58

4) Elkhart – 57
5) Winona – 53

5) Hawkins – 53
7) Frankston – 47

8) Harmony – 44
9) Crockett – 42

10) Westwood – 28
11) Woden – 20

12) Groveton – 15
13) Sabine – 12

14) West Rusk – 5

21-22 Area Meet.pdf

We will see how the Lady Cards hold up against the speed of Jefferson and the depth of Tatum.

I was just curious as to how district 21AA would have stacked up against district 20AA. I took the results from each district's respective meet and compared the performances of Sabine vs. Tatum and Jefferson. Comparing the top 4 finishers in each event Sabine comes out with 140.5 points to Tatum's 103 and Jefferson's 74.

Interesting,don't you think? I do understand that regional will be an entirely different dynamic as was the area meet. Not sure what depth Tatum has. Certainly not much in the field events. lol

Wasn't talking about field events when I mentioned depth.

More a long the lines of the runners. Example- Two girls that ran in relays last week won't run in relays this week.

I understand. You put your best on the relays when needed.