John Tyler VS Whitehouse 2013

NODAYSOFFTX

If Vincent Dunning stays healthy, Whitehouse will have a good running game to go with the prolific passing attack.

In the 7 games with Dunning at RB, Whitehouse averaged 5.62 yards per carry. In the 5 games he missed, Whitehouse averaged 2.95 yards per carry.

At least there have been opposing views on this the last several years. If someone would have started a thread like this 10-12 years ago they would have been laughed smooth off of Smoaky.com ... lol. It sure has made it a lot more fun the last few years.

At least there have been opposing views on this the last several years. If someone would have started a thread like this 10-12 years ago they would have been laughed smooth off of Smoaky.com ... lol. It sure has made it a lot more fun the last few years.

that is true, but it's fun to talk about.

I believe WH would have still challenged a few of those JT teams 10-12 seasons ago. JT has only had a couple of dominate teams in the history of the program.

If Vincent Dunning stays healthy, Whitehouse will have a good running game to go with the prolific passing attack.

In the 7 games with Dunning at RB, Whitehouse averaged 5.62 yards per carry. In the 5 games he missed, Whitehouse averaged 2.95 yards per carry.

When is whitehouses spring game?

I remember when CH got their new coach. they went 5-5 with the same players that went to 2 straight championship games. i just think a new coach has to have a year or two to get his feet under them! Also WH had some spectacular performances unbelievable catches at times and unless lighting straights twice some of the games WH won last year will not work out in their favor this season! IMO

Most of the regular season games were not that close. Sulphur Springs and Carthage should be close games this year, but other than that, I don't see any outcomes being different.

I believe the coach will do well. He ran the offense last year and did just fine. He knows the kids and the kids know the system. It's not like they're starting from scratch. The Wildcats have also hired a new defensive coordinator which I think will help a lot..

We shall see.

I know this game is going to be on a alot of people's mind but I am taking a wait and see attitude on JT's prospects for this year to a a certain degree. Now with that said JT will still be the toughest game WH will play this year(sorry 3a teams don't count IMO). WH has MORE experience than JT no doubt, but I still SERIOUSLY question WH's ability to beat a team of JT's caliber. They raced out to a 24-0 lead last year in the first half and CHOKED like Kim Kardasian for the rest of the game. WH has a history of not playing well against teams with the same talent level as them or better. BTW, their defense(lack therof) is pure TRASH. JT is going to go through some growing pains early on, but JT is a program that has finally gotten back to the RELOAD stage and has surpassed the rebuild stage. JT is still JT and my pick will be them.

I know this game is going to be on a alot of people's mind but I am taking a wait and see attitude on JT's prospects for this year to a a certain degree. Now with that said JT will still be the toughest game WH will play this year(sorry 3a teams don't count IMO). WH has MORE experience than JT no doubt, but I still SERIOUSLY question WH's ability to beat a team of JT's caliber. They raced out to a 24-0 lead last year in the first half and CHOKED like Kim Kardasian for the rest of the game. WH has a history of not playing well against teams with the same talent level as them or better. BTW, their defense(lack therof) is pure TRASH. JT is going to go through some growing pains early on, but JT is a program that has finally gotten back to the RELOAD stage and has surpassed the rebuild stage. JT is still JT and my pick will be them.

Yawn....

If the track district championship was any indication of next year's game, JT will have a lot of speed for Whitehouse to deal with. Regardless of who comes and goes from the program, the one constant for JT is a depth of speed.