Area Meet: 19-2A + 20-2A

Eagleborn

DF is going to give Jefferson a run in the 4X200. ;)

All I know is what I saw. Jefferson and DF going into the anchor dead even, with Jeff in lane 4 and DF in 5, with Jeff having made up entire double stagger. The only guy I know of that could have a chance to outrun Deion, having to run further in lane 5, runs 2nd leg for Jefferson. Ask Hightower, he knows. Jefferson doesn't drop the stick, it ain't that close.

Surprisingly just a bunch of average results. Thought there may have been some outstanding times from these districts. Should be a good regional meet. Best of luck to all.

What you call average is relative, from year to year. Among the best times in the state, so far. And as history proves, they will only get better at regional and state....they always do.

Horses in the stable are all you can use. Can't borrow some one else's.

Darn it.

And all this time I thought you could.

Whatcha got after this year? I'll admit this year isn't our year, we've been lucky so far.. Next few years we will be much better in track and field.

Surprisingly just a bunch of average results. Thought there may have been some outstanding times from these districts. Should be a good regional meet. Best of luck to all.

Hmmmm. Really? Not average from what I've seen across the state.

Darn it.

And all this time I thought you could.

Whatcha got after this year? I'll admit this year isn't our year, we've been lucky so far.. Next few years we will be much better in track and field.

No doubt, ya'll have some young talent. Jefferson does lose some significant seniors, but have quite a few jrs. al well. And their jv was pretty good. If I'm not mistaken, their mile relay went undefeated.

No doubt, ya'll have some young talent. Jefferson does lose some significant seniors, but have quite a few jrs. al well. And their jv was pretty good. If I'm not mistaken, their mile relay went undefeated.

That's cool about Jefferson's JV mile relay.

I think DF will get more points then any others in relays.

DF has an outside shot at qualifying all 3 relays for the state meet. But, realistically they will probably qualify just one.

Could pick up anywhere from about 30 to 50 points in the relays. But I'm guessing somewhere around 40 total points at the meet.

We'll see. It's going to be a good meet.

DF has an outside shot at qualifying all 3 relays for the state meet. But, realistically they will probably qualify just one.

Could pick up anywhere from about 30 to 50 points in the relays. But I'm guessing somewhere around 40 total points at the meet.

We'll see. It's going to be a good meet.

40.5 to be exact. Lol