Bobby Chadwick leaving Spring Hill for East Texas Charter School

Smoaky

Bobby Chadwick is leaving as the AD/Football Coach at Spring Hill to become the athletic director at East Texas Charter School in Longview, "I could not pass up the chance to be on the same campus with my father (Dan), and we've been talking about this awhile and now is the right time."

Chadwick was 3-7 in his one season at Spring Hill after a 20-21 record in four years at Ore City High School.

Chadwick told his staff on Tuesday and informed his athletes on Wednesday morning.

I say bring back hometown boy Kerry Strong. About this time last year he was in the mix when this job opened up so expect him to be a "strong" candidate again. I have no doubt that this guy can bring stability and get this program back to prominence. If Strong gets the job dont be suprised to see him go hard after Charles Roster to be one of his coordinators.

That's a funny joke!!

Bobby Chadwick is leaving as the AD/Football Coach at Spring Hill to become the athletic director at East Texas Charter School in Longview, "I could not pass up the chance to be on the same campus with my father (Dan), and we've been talking about this awhile and now is the right time."

Chadwick was 3-7 in his one season at Spring Hill after a 20-21 record in four years at Ore City High School.

Chadwick told his staff on Tuesday and informed his athletes on Wednesday morning.

Does this Charter School play sports? Which sports?

I have lived in Tyler & Longview areas for years and have never heard of this school and the sports they play.

Who do they play against?

Bamaboy certainly knows people on the inside of this one. I, as well as SH, would like nothing more than to see the Strong & Roster tandem back on that campus where they have already built quite a legacy as athletes and now as coaches. This Spring it's upHIll but these guys are the guys to make the trek.

Lol!!! Roster isnt even a coach and strong does basketball!!

Roster is coaching o line for a semi pro team out of Waco. Granted it doesn't pay much but he has plenty of room in his van so he is content. Look for him to break onto the scene in the hs ranks soon so what better place than spring hill.

Win1someday...thanks for following my post. It is nice to have groupy.

Your a great comedian!!

It would be nice for Spring Hill to get a coach that is good for the program and the kids but with the current Sup, that will be next to impossible. I have lived in Spring Hill all my life and over the past years the support from the Sup is non-existant for the teachers,coaches, and the public. Anytime there is any type of issue at or with the school, it is like a big secret. Nobody knows what is going on at Spring Hill including the Sup. Until he is gone, I feel like the schools programs will continue on a downward spiral. The ones that will suffer the most are the kids, which is the saddest thing that any parent can see their child go thru.

It would be nice for Spring Hill to get a coach that is good for the program and the kids but with the current Sup, that will be next to impossible. I have lived in Spring Hill all my life and over the past years the support from the Sup is non-existant for the teachers,coaches, and the public. Anytime there is any type of issue at or with the school, it is like a big secret. Nobody knows what is going on at Spring Hill including the Sup. Until he is gone, I feel like the schools programs will continue on a downward spiral. The ones that will suffer the most are the kids, which is the saddest thing that any parent can see their child go thru.

Dear Robert. Maybe we acted a little foolishly. Things have not been good since we messed you around. If you won't come back would you talk to your old buddy Mark who we also foolishly discounted?

Spring Hill ISD Athletic Director Bobby Chadwick resigned and district officials said Wednesday they are seeking two principals. The staffing announcements came just two days after the school board voted not to extend Superintendent Wes Jones’ contract.

Jones said Wednesday there is no controversy behind the staffing changes — it’s all a matter of timing.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/local/spring-hill-isd-announces-staff-change/article_2deb3964-093d-5fbe-9ccf-703ea6cf546a.html

Question...you kind of made things a little uncomfortable.

Stankstampede...didnt they just go 3 or 4 rounds deep a year ago and I think went something like 5-5 this year with a group of kids that most coaches would struggle to win a single game. Besides, I dont believe you are a member of the interview committee but thanks for your inquisition.

He's a 1a basketball coach!!! Tell me the logic of him being a AD/Head football coach in the best 3A district in the state!? I'm sure the other coaches in the district are saying the same thing as you, please give him a chance! Not that it matters anyway because we are talking about Spring Hill! Toot, or whatever verb you want to use there, Strong's horn some more!