• Milwaukee Bucks
    • New York Knicks
    • Oklahoma City Thunder
    • San Antonio Spurs

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe.....but dude is implying that the NBA (Stern) had Pop pull Duncan so Bosch would get the rebound, kick it out to Allen, so he could hit a stepback 3 to tie the game.....make a free throw and the Spurs are champs!

Nope, I'm saying that the NBA is just notch higher than Pro Wrestling.

...so it was "fixed" because the NBA, a 5 BILLION dollar organization, "needs the money"...gotta call BS

why the quotes? I never said they "need the money" ----- it's about greed....they want more money and Stern hates the Spurs small market share.

The Spurs win if the NBA is not the cousin of Pro Wrestling - Heat if it is - gotta sell those champ t's and caps to the larger market share.

Maybe, but there are more storylines and attention for the NBA if the Heat lose tonight. I think Stern would want the Heat to lose because of the attention and drama it will bring to the league. Ratings would shoot up next year to see if the Heat could win in their final go-round, meaning more advertising money. ESPN would be all over South Beach, meaning more coverage.

The NBA benefits either way, but a Miami loss would be way more lucrative in the long run.

This right here

I been a TRUE Spurs fan as long as I can remember. But right now, the way I feel about it, i dont even want to say it. I think we gonna get blown out. I just got a bad feeling.

The Spurs win if the NBA is not the cousin of Pro Wrestling - Heat if it is - gotta sell those champ t's and caps to the larger market share.

So you're saying Stern decides the outcome of the games? He has strings attached to the refs, coaches and players?

Side note: I hate the ESPN halftime crew. I like Simmons as a columnist, and I like Wilbon on PTI, but I can't stand Magic or Jalen.

Outside of Shaq, TNT is hands down the better crew.

we agree

The Heat have took this years championship. Im shure thay would agree that the SPurs is much better but couldnt deliver this year . I saw LEbron huggin the Duncan boy an im thickn he said" i no yall is much better than us", if i red his lips rite i think thats wat he sayd.

The Heat have took this years championship. Im shure thay would agree that the SPurs is much better but couldnt deliver this year . I saw LEbron huggin the Duncan boy an im thickn he said" i no yall is much better than us", if i red his lips rite i think thats wat he sayd.

Too many Appletinis at Cheddar's tonight huh?